Blackmail

For Team Butchikik who celebrated my sorry excuse of an SPG.

*****

Her friends had been hounding her for the past two weeks, asking her to talk to Miggy – alone.

"Meng, masyado nang OA, please," Jannica says while rolling her eyes, "Pwede naman maghiwalay sandali, di ba? Ano, buntot lang?"

She doesn't understand her friends' dislike toward RJ, especially when they barely know the guy. For his part, RJ isn't exerting much effort to win them over. He tells her that no matter how hard he'll try, their loyalty will always be with Miggy. Fair point.

Maine was bent on ignoring her friends' pleas for the nth time, but all hell broke loose when she received a 3-sentence text message from an unknown number.

"I have the pictures of the body shots. Meet me at the basement of your condo, ALONE , 10PM, or these photos will be all over the internet. Your call."

She chuckled loudly when she first read the message, causing RJ to look her way. When she passed the phone to him so he could read it himself, they both had tears in their eyes from too much laughing. As soon as their laughter had died down, he wipes his eyes with the back of his hand and says,

"So, shall I drop you off at your meeting place?"

She looks at her watch. It's only 8:57 PM and the drive from where they are now to her condo building would take approximately 45 minutes. They both walk toward his black Jaguar, completely engrossed with each other.

They knew his car will be parked at the J9 slot, the farthest space reserved for non-tenants. RJ had to maneuver through a maze of two-way lanes before finally stopping in front of Miggy's black Toyota Vios. The jag is now blocking Miggy's car in such a way that he has a full view of the driver's and the passenger's seat.

Maine and RJ has yet to acknowledge his presence. He figured Maine would just go down the car anytime soon because the jag's engine is still running, its headlights still on. Suddenly, he sees movement. Maine was moving from the passenger side onto RJ's lap, straddling him for all he's worth. She smiles as she lazily gathers her hair and puts it up into a high bun. And then she leaned back into the steering wheel, the thin fabric of her flimsy shirt emphasizing the curve of her breasts.

He dips his mouth into the valley that is her chest and inhales loudly, a soft, guttural moan escaping from her lips. She threads her long fingers through his hair and pulls him down, gently. And then she straightens up and bends down for a kiss, her tongue slightly peeking out before her lips came in contact with his.

Meanwhile, Miggy was holding on to the edge of his seat, finding it hard to breathe. He is mentally counting the seconds until they both come up for air – forty, fifty, a full minute, a minute and a half. As soon as he sees RJ's hands slip inside her shirt, he decides he has had enough. He opens his door and closes it with all his might, as if to make a point.

He knocks at the Jag's untinted windows – five times before they actually heard them. Maine smiled when she sees it was him. RJ pushes a button and the window slides down.

"Maine, do you still do that thing where you used to nibble on my throat with your tongue?," Miggy asks, his lips set in a thin line which he hopes would pass of a smile. His jaw is tensed, his eyebrows are up, and his eyes nearly disappearing into thin slits.

"Oh, no," Maine quips.

Miggy smiles the smile of a man who thought he won.

"But I do this," And then Maine places her lips in the hollowed space created between RJ's clavicles. She twirls her tongue around and then proceeds to suck it. Then ever so slowly, she traced RJ's throat with her tongue, from the base up to his neck, her tongue making circles and swirls.

RJ places both hands on the underside of Maine's breasts, gently massaging. As their lips meet once more, every detail, every movement, wormed its way into Miggy's brains. He taps the Jag's hood to get their attention.

Maine wipes her lips with one hand, smearing her lipstick some more.

"Oh, you wanted to talk to me, di ba?," she asks, smiling sweetly. But Miggy had already turned his back on them, opening the door of his car, and slamming it shut. He leans on the horn, telling them to get out of his way.

Maine laughs and returns to her seat, fixing herself on the rearview mirror. RJ, on one hand, opens the driver's side door and walks purposefully toward Miggy's car.

Wondering what the hell Alden Richards wanted to say to him, Miggy opens his window.

"The pictures that you have? Those are tame ones, not enough for blackmail. So here, "RJ throws a stack of pictures inside, "Have some more. You can release it to the world and we won't care. Let me know if you need some more."

RJ reaches for something inside his pocket and produces a pocket knife. He then bends down and plunges the knife into the front tire of Miggy's car. He enters the jag, happy to hear the wooshing sound.

With a toot of his horn, the Jaguar and its occupants sped away.

*****

A/N:

Tama na.