The RULES // CLOSED

Love our prizes? This is how you enter for a chance to get them.

The three winners will be selected at random. However, you can improve your chances of selection by earning extra entries. Here's how you can do that:

1. Follow us (TheCryptic_) = 1 entry. Since the giveaway is a thank-you to our followers, this is a must.

2. Shout-out our profile to your followers = 1 entry. Let us know when you do this via a comment. We'll check your wall and add your extra entry.

2. Add one of our books to your public library list = 1 entry.

3. Comment below with, "I'm in!" and tag friends = 1 entry for every 3 people tagged. Please, do not tag people you do not know and definitely do not tag communities.

*The number of entries you can receive in total are capped at 30.*

*Important: None of the above can be reversed. Don't, for example, follow and then unfollow us once the giveaway is over. That's just rude. We don't much care for rude.

Ready to enter? Here's our preferred way to do it:

Sample entry form:

I'm in!

I have ----(ex: "Added your book, DEAD WINTER, to my Library and shouted out TheCryptic_ from my profile")

Tagging: ~~~

*We'll keep a tally of your entries and notify you of how many you have.

Remember, all entries must be done through a comment in this chapter! Try to keep your comments neat, so we can easily add up your entries.

The giveaway ends on January 28th. We'll notify winners shortly thereafter. The giveaway is open to everyone (no country limitations).

Good luck!

The giveaway is now CLOSED. Thank you for entering! We will endeavor to announce the winners soon~