I went on the other side and got in he glared at me but started the car.

"Why aren't you talking to me? Answer me!" I yelled but he still didn't say anything. He kept driving and I kept trying to get his attention but he wouldn't listen to me. Then the car stopped and I noticed we were at his house. He got out the car and I followed him into his house up the stairs into his room. His parents weren't home so we wouldn't here us. 

He walked in his room and was about to slam the door in my face when I pushed the open and walked in. I closed the door behind me and stood in front of him. 

"Liam?" I yelled but he looked away and said nothing.

"Liam," I said again but he said nothing or didn't even look at me. As I kept calling his name he still didn't say anything or didn't even look at me so I just stood there looking at him until he talks to me. I was still standing there and he still didn't say a word to me. Five minutes went by and my legs started going to sleep so I sat down next beside him and he still didn't say anything. 

"I am jealous." I heard him say but he still wasn't looking at me, he was looking out the window. 

"But why?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Give me a real answer Liam." I crossed my arms over my chest and he looked at me.

"It's just I have this bad feeling about him, that's all," He said but I could tell that's not all. Something else was bothering him.

"Liam that's not all, what else is bothering you?" he shook his head and I sighed. I put my hand on his cheek and turned his head to look at me. 

"Liam I am your best friend you can tell me anything." I said and he nodded.

"Naomi I'm still in love with you, the only reason I don't like Troy is because he's going to use you and throw you away like trash and I don't want to see you get hurt." he said and I hugged him. He hugged me back, tightly as if I was leaving and never coming back. 

"Liam don't worry Troy won't hurt me. And if it makes you feel better then you could come with me to his party. I promise everything will be fine Liam," I said and he nodded. He pulled away from me and leaned in. I leaned in the rest of the way and our lips touched. He brought his hand to the back of my neck and brought me closer. I wrapped my leg around his waist and he picked me up. 

I started grinding and he groaned kissing me harder. He licked my bottom lip and I opened mouth letting his tongue dance with mine. He sucked on my tongue and I moaned into his mouth. He sat back on the bed with me on top, still kissing him. He trailed kisses from my neck all the way down my chest. 

"Liam," I moaned and he took his shirt off. He brought his lips back to mine and I took off my shirt. He put his hands behind my back and unclasped my bra. He threw my bra to the side and sucked my right nipple while massaging my left. 

"Liam I want you now." I moaned. I've never thought about losing my virginity this early, but the way Liam is making me feel, makes me want to. And I definitely want to. 

He stopped sucking on my nipple and brought his lips back to mine while still massaging my left boob. I pulled away and got off his lap and started putting my shirt and bra back on. Honestly I wasn't ready to have sex yet, I don't even know why I even tried to go through with it. This was a really bad idea, my mom always told me to wait and when I did decide to finally do it, then I should choose the right person to do it with.

"Nay what's wrong, did I do something wrong?" he asked and I shook my head. 

"It's not you. I'm just not ready yet." I said shyly and he nodded. I picked up his shirt from off the floor and put it back on. I kissed his cheek then looked at the time on my phone. It was three fifth teen the time we get out of school. Wow time fly's when your making out. 

"Liam I should head home, school just let out." I said and he nodded.

"Just let me walk you down." he said and I nodded. We both stood up and walked out his room and down stairs where the front door was. 

"Liam don't be jealous. Trust me nothing or no one is better than you," I said and he smiled.

"Thanks." he said and I opened the door and walked out. I walked across his lawn, opened the door and walked inside my house. The house was quiet and my mom was out doing some grocery shopping probably. 

I went upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed. I touched my neck and it stung. I walked in my bathroom and looked in my mirror to see a hickey on my neck. Damn you Liam. I touched my lips and could still feel Liam's lips on mine. I could still feel his electric kisses when he kissed me on the neck.

My body was on fire and I know only Liam could make me feel this way. He has that type of affect on me, that no other person has. And the way he understood when I said I wasn't ready made my heart flutter. If I said it to another guy, they would have gotten upset, but not Liam.

Liam understands me and that's why he's my best friend.

_____________________________

Hope you enjoy I might publish another chapter tomorrow and Sunday.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!