The other wanderer got up and grabebd the pen, well I didn't think this out. He looked at me and walked over to me, I flinched ready for impact.

Nope, he went over to the force field.

I guess my force field was pretty weak so he touched it and it shocked him softly.

He looked at the pen and then the force field. "Oh no." He took the pen and slammed it into the forcefield. I felt a pain within my brain, no body. Like something that was long apart of me broke.

I groaned in pain, I looked up the wanderer was on the floor still in shock.

I looked over to the two students, the forcefield.

I laid there staring at it, part of it was broken the rest was still sort of shimmering.

My chest was hurting, "The force field broke, but why the hell does it feel like my first love hates me?" Agh

Then the boys came in, and took no time to give the wanderers on the floor extra shots. I wasn't the only one who was injured, Doyoung and Jaehyun were on the backs of people.

which, when did Jaehyun meet them?

They stared at my force field and I looked away. Yuta was the first who tried touching it, Taeil stopped him.

Johnny and Hansol lifted the thing on me by a bit and I was able to move my leg out.

My foot was all bloody and hurt like hell though.

Taeyong put his gun away and lifted me into his arms. Did I mention the younger beans were there too? Well they were, and it was funny they struggled to hold Jaehyun.

"I gave them shots for their memory." Haechan says talking about the students.

"I moved them to another part of the dorm." Jeno says.

I smiled, really proud. I ignored the fact that Haechan probably stole the shots which would probably meam that if Hyeyeong found out she would try to annihilate him. Atleast he did it without asking, and Jeno wow what a man. That's like the second time said that. Whatever.

I looked up at Taeyong

"You look in pain." I said.

"You're heavy." He says I scoff, "—and dirty and wet! Do you know how many germs are on me?" He continues. I roll my eyes.

We piled into Hyeyeong's dorm yes she has a dorm instead of an office. Well she has an office and a dorm.

Winwin looked at us "aigoo," He shook his head. Taeyong gave me to him, Winwin smiled but still had a worried look on his face.

He laid me down on one of the patients bed. "Gwenchana?" He asks I nod, "Just the foot!" What a lie.

"I heard your thoughts, wanderers huh?" He says cleaning my wound up. "Yeah, suprising."

"You're going to need a cast." He says getting up, "It's that bad?" I ask, he nods "Atleast, it isn't amputation." He sounds such like a doctor wow shooked.