Sparkling Trouble

I do not own TFP Hasbro does, I only own my OCs

------------

Silverjack's POV

( Months later)

It has been 9 months since Arcee had Emeraldfire and things have not exactly been easy at base especially since there are three sparklings that need constant attention. Firestarter still likes his father over me, no surprise there. But we all have our favourite sparklings. Lightning Storm has taken a fondness of Emerald and Fire doesn't seem to like that. Typical fire. As for everyone else in the base, they have each taken their turn in taking care of the sparklings, even Optimus.The sparklings have started to talk but not properly, they only don't pronounce certain letters. Its quite cute. Now Lightning is chasing after his brother.

Silverjack: Lightning stop chasing your brother please!

He stoped running and walked over to me.

Lightning: Sowy mummy.

I knelt to his level and hugged him.

Silverjack: Its ok sweetspark, just be careful running around base. Someone could hurt you or you could hurt someone.

Lightning nodded

Lightning: But mummy, Firestarter stole my data pad that I was reading

Silverjack: Well, ill get your father. He will get it back for you.

I stood up and help Lightnings servo as I walked to find Wheeljack. I found him in the training room practicing with Breakdown. I looked down to Lightning.

Silverjack: Would you like to watch daddy fight BD?

Lightning nodded and we sat on a bench. Wheeljack looked at us and smiled, only for Breakdown to punch him in the face.

Lightning: Daddy got hit mummy!

I laughed

Silverjack: Yes he did, but he is fine. He just got distracted.

Wheeljack got up and whipped the energon off of his face. Breakdown turned to us.

Breakdown: Hey guys.

Lightning dot up and went up to Breakdown.

Lightning: Hi Hi uncle Bweakdown!

He held his arms up requesting to be lifted. Breakdown gladly did so.

Breakdown: How are you Lightning Storm?

Lightning: Good tank you.

Wheeljack came up to me and hugged me. He then pulled away and kissed me. I kissed him back.

Silverjack: Someone is happy to see me

He looked taken back

Wheeljack: Why wouldn't I be happy to see you sweet spark?

I shrugged

Silverjack: I cant think of anything.

Wheeljack: My point.

???: Well what do we have here?

We all turned to see Knockout, Smokescreen, Bumblebee and was holding Firestarter and Arcee who was holding Emeraldfire.

Silverjack: Hey guys

Arcee: Hey Sil

Smokescreen: Well considering we are all here, Silverjack you still owe me that fight remember?

I thought for a moment then I remembered.

Silverjack: Oh yes I remember. Im guessing you want to do it now.

Smokescreen: Pit yeah!

I nodded and everyone took their seats and waited for us to be ready.

Smokescreen: Are you ready for and ass whooping?

Silverjack: Are you?

I smirk at him and he smiles back

Knockout: OK FIGHT!

As soon as I heard him I charged at Smokescreen who was too busy looking at the others and he turned around only to get punched in the face then the gut. He fell back, coughed and got back up.

Smokescreen: That was a cheap shot!

I grinned at him

Silverjack: Who was getting their ass whooped again?

I heard a few snickers. Smokescreen frowned. He charged at me hitting me in the face but i punched him back in the gut then in the face and then i kicked him making him go flying across the room and into the wall. He groaned and stood up. He put his servos up in surrender.

Smokescreen: Ok i give, Nice work Sil.

He smiled at me, i smiled back

Silverjack: Thanks

Lightning Storm ran up to me, i picked him up

Lightning: You won mummy!

Silverjack: I did.

Firestarter: Tat was awesome!

Wheeljack walked up to Firestarter and pick him up.

Wheeljack: Now you boys know now not to make mummy angry

They both giggled then yawned

Silverjack: I think its recharge time for the sparklings.

I looked over at Arcee to see that Emeraldfire has already fallen in to recharge. We all walked back to the main hanger and everyone went to go recharge themselves. Wheeljack and myself too Lightning Storm and Firestarter to their beds, we set them down and they fell into recharge almost instantly.

Wheeljack came to me and hugged me placing a kiss on my forehelm.

Wheeljack: I love you Silverjack

Silverjack: I love you too...

And with that we went to go recharge

******************

Sorray I haven't updated in a while, I have been so busy with work and ai stay at a friends and the had no computer or signal where they were. Anywho comment what you think and id love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys

Prime13 Out!