Knockout's Surprise

I haven't said this for a while so I'm gonna say it again. I don't own Transformers prime, Hasbro does. I only own my OCs.

Silverjacks Pov

Me and Wheeljack casually waslked into the base. Everyone was looking at us to get an answer if i said yes or no to Wheeljack. I smiled at eveyone. I think they got their answer. But wanted me to say it.

Silverjack: Me and Wheeljack are sparkbonded.

Everyone cheered and congratulated us. Miko and Arcee came up to me to pull me aside to talk to me.

Miko: Congrats Sil!

Arcee: Yeah, it was about time.

She winked at me. I blushed at them.

Silverjack: Thanks guys.

Arcee: And also i hate to spoil this but Knockout will be contacting the base soon so he can talk to Optimus and the others.

Just as i was about to answer her the com went off.

Ratchet: EVERYONE BE QUIET!

Everyone stoped to see what Ratchet wanted.

Optimus: What is it old friend.

Ratchet: Its a message... From Knockout. Strange

Arcee: We should check it out right?

She sounded eager and Optimus noticed.

Optimus: Why are you so eager to see Knockout Arcee?

She stood there. Everyone had the same question in there processors.

Arcee: Um... you will have to see for yourself Optimus. I promise it is not a trap.

He looked at her for a while. Then looked at me, i nodded.

Optimus: Very well.

Arcee: And also Optimus, everyone has to be there. Knockout requested it.

Optimus: Noted. Ratchet open the groundbridge. Everyone, go through. But be aware.

We all walked through to where Knockout said. He was standing I'm an open clearing with someone behind him, he looked quite large.

Knockout: Greeting Autobots. Optimus Prime, i wish to ask a favous of you and your fellow Autobots.

Optimus: Proceed.

Knockout: I... um i mean we wish to joint the Autobot cause.

Everyone was shocked.

Optimus: What do you mean by we?

The bot who was standing behind Knockout walked out so we could see him. It was Breakdown! I saw Bulk flinch and walk forward.

Bulkhead: Breakdown?!

Optimus: Contain yourself Bulkhead. They clearly wish to mend what they have done.

Bulkhead grumbled something but complied

Optimus: Why the change in spark?

Breakdown: Megatron wishes to accomplish something that only has a deadend. We only wish to change sides so we may as you said, mend our ways and hopefully by helping you... be able to walk on our home planet again.

Knockout: And the same for me. But i have another greater reason to join you.

He looked at Arcee. And held out his servo. Arcee walked forward and took his servo.

Knockout: We also wish to be together. And i would do anything for her... for the Autobots.

I smiled at Arcee. She smiled back.

Knockout: Also, i made a promise to one of your humans. And i wish to keep it. So if you don't mind Optimus Prime, could you bridge Miko here. But of course only if you accept us.

Optimus was stunned at what he was hearing. But he slowly smiled and walked up to Knockout.

Optimus: Autobots, do you accept?

They all looked at each other. They huddled for a short while then turned around.

Bulkhead: We accept.

He smiled.

Optimus: Then its final.

He turned back to Knockout

Optimus: Welcome Knockout and Breakdown to the Autobots.

Knockout: Thank you Optimus

Knockout and Optimus shook servos.

Knockout: Um, so may i talk to Miko?

Optimus: Yes. Ratchet bridge all three children here.

Ratchet nodded and activated the groundbridge. Jack, Raph and Miko waslked throught. They saw the now excons and hid behind their guardians, except for Miko who knew of this already.

Miko: So I'm guessing our deal is still on.

Knockout: Indeed Miko. Breakdown has your prize. Go and get it off of him, if your not scared.

Bulkhead: Miko wait, ill come with you.

Miko: Ok Bulk.

They both walked over. And stood infront of Breakdown. Breakdown kneeled down to Miko and pulled something out from this chest.

Breakdown: I believe this is now yours.

He handed Miko a ticket for Slash Monkey And a backstage pass. She couldn't believe her eyes. She squeeled and hugged Breakdowns hand.

Miko: Thank you!

Then she realised what she was doing. So she quickly backed away. But she held her fist at him so he could fistpump it. He lioked confused at first then realised what he had to do. He them fist pumped Miko. She smiled.

Miko: I think this is gonna be easy for me get along with Breakdown. How bout you Bulk?

Breakdown stood up and held out his servo to Bulkhead. Bulk looked at it then at Breakdown. He then smiled and shook servos with Breakdown.

Bulkhead: Sure, But it will take a while.

Optimus: Autobots, we must return to base. It is late and the children need their recharge.

I heard Miko whine but went..

We went back to base. No boubt tomorrow when the children come to base Miko will be aasking questions. And also Jack will want to talk to Knockout about Arcee.

This is going to be fun. Wheeljack came up behind me and hugged me.

Wheeljack: Your good at keeping things to yourself.

Silverjack: Sorry Wheeljack, I promised Arcee.

Wheeljack: Its ok sweetspark. I hope Breakdown knows his place when it comes to Bulk. And Arcee and Knockout... i didn't see that comming.

Silverjack: Yeah, i didn't see it comming either. But they are happy and that is the main thing.

Wheeljack: Indeed. Com'on lets go. That bridge won't stay open forever.

I laughed and we walked through. I can't wait for tomorrow.

*****

Hey guys! Hope u like this chapter. It took me a while what to write. Do you think I'm rushing it? Please leave comments i would love to hear you opinions and feedback.

Thanks guys!

Prime13