WHY ME?!?!

Butch's pov

I see her get out of the car and she's shouting reeeeaaaally loud. Man is she pissed. After she calms down, she opens the back door. And pulls out a kid! Oh ****!!! I see her walk up to me with a the kid. She pulls out her right arm ready to slap me. But I feel a really strong slap on my right cheek that is stinging like crazy! She then hi-fives the kid.

"Look I know you're pissed but did you have to slap me?" I asked the lady. "Actually I slapped you Mister. Don't do dat again or you will be in twouble". The kid said all tough like as he got another hi-five. I hear my brothers trying not to laugh along with the girls but they fail. "SHUT UP!" I yell at my friends and they immediately stop it.

"Since I don't think your sister wants to talk to me, I going." I said as I turned on my heel and started walking. I took a few steps but then I got kicked in the back of my legs and fell on my back. This kid is really pissed. Brick ran over to help me from this demon by stepping in between us. If he didn't then there would be a 75% chance of those words being my last.

"She's not my sister, she's my mommy.!" He said correcting me for what felt like the hundredth time. Can't this kid just shut up already?

Buttercup's pov

I took Basil out and let him give Butch a piece of his mind. It felt good knowing I've taught my son quite a bit in his three years of life. He's a real Einstein.

"Are you Koaru?" I hear Bubbles ask. "No I'm Marylin Monroe (an: I think I spelled her name wrong). Of course I'm Koaru!" I say still trying to cool off. "Hey! You have no right to yell at her!" I hear bossy blossy yell. I heard she is now like female alpha on their superhero team and based off of their fights I watched, she barks quite a bit.

"Well your yelling hypocrite. Anyways what do you need me for that requires blowing up my front tire and blowing up my car." I say calming down. "Well we got a letter from a villain stating he was a virtual villain who was after us. Our skill with technology aren't the best so we chose you to help us." Why did it have to be me?!

Well here's the situation I guess. I help them after Blossom and the professor treat me like crud and wait a minute! "What's in it for me? All my employers pay me and I'm not going to change it just because you're superheroes." I tell them cause I deserve some sort of payment. "How about a date with Butch?" Boomer asks pushing a sour looking Butch forward. "Hell no!" Butch yells as I give Boomer a death glare which makes him uneasy. "Language Butchy boy." I tell Butch as I smirk.

"How about this. I chose the payment amount after we're done based on how much I think I deserve. If you don't agree with my amount then I'm willing to negotiate." I tell them. Brick calls them into a huddle and they break up a few minutes later.. "Sure." They all say. "Well lets go!" Brick says as we start walking.

Well here it is. Sorry it took a while. I'm pretty busy now.