Twin Wolf~2~

Over there is a picture of Scott

__________________________________

Chapter 2

It has been a week since Samantha placed her sister ashes on her mantle. She sat in the diner in town she remembered it as Toni's favorite spot to eat. Sam pulled Toni's dairy from her purse. She opened to the first page and started reading she really need to know what was going on with her sister and Scott and as if on cue she heard the thug of his boots. Sam closed her sister's dairy just as he sat down in front of her. She looked at him taking in his tan skin and his honey hazel eyes that his thick eyelashes framed making them pop. His dark brown hair fell like surfers the tips were blue. Scott looked closely at Samantha he could see the pain in her unusually pale face. Her amber eyes looked right thru him.

"Sam I am truly sorry for the lost of your sister." Scott tapped the table. "Your sister was an amazing girl and I truly loved her."

Sam just looked at him then stood from the chair she was sitting in and leaned over the table. "I will find out what you and my sister were doing and I will kill you for killing her." She straightened and headed for the door. He walked up behind her and took her arm leading her outside and to his car.

"I didn't kill your sister Sammy. She ran out in the road it was a hit and run." Scott said Sam looked at him and then slapped him.

"Never call me Sammy that was my nickname from my sister not from you!" she teared up.

"I'm sorry I'm so very sorry." Scott patted her arm then his eyes went dark. "Do you really want to know what we did?"

"Yes," Sam said with frown

"Then get in the car." Scott opened the door to his firebird.

"What?" her eyes got big.

"Get in the damn car and I'll show you what your sister and I'll teach you the ways of the moon." He said he grabbed her arm and pushed her into the car shutting the door a little too hard.

"Scott! Scott!" she screamed as he speed down the high way. She gripped his arm. He turned on a dirt road. He looked at her and he slowed down when he saw the fear in her eyes. He growled and looked back to the road she was crazy beautiful and the itch in him was unsettling.

He pulled over and opened the door to his car and opened her door. She climbed out and slapped him again. He caught her and pulled her against him. He cupped her face and trailed kisses over her never touching her lips.

"You really need to stop hitting me." He pushed away from her. "This is what your sister and I use to do" his bones shifted and he grow hair on his body. He was a wolf and she stood there and blinked.

"You're a werewolf?" she backed up. He shifted back.

"No I'm a shape shifter I can do many other forms. I taught your sister and I can teach you." He said.

"Me? I'm not like you. I'm normal I-I" she pasted out and he picked her up and placed her in his car and drove to his place. She was still out cold when he got there he picked her up and carried her to his couch. He made them some drinks and snacks then he sat down and watched he sleep he knew that he had to explain and he sighed. He wanted her had from the beginning but he knew his mission in life and she would most likely never be his.

"I'm sorry I have done this to you my sweet." He looked out the window and waited for her to wake up.