"Did you just kiss Dirk, Jake?!" Sam asked, food still in her mouth. "Fuck off I'm hungry and hungover. Anything I do for the next few hours is the booze left in me." He said, stuffing his face with food. "Uhuh, sure." She said, finishing her food and drinking more coffee. 

After we ate all the food we were sitting in the living room, watching the bee movie cause Sam is a meme. "Dude, this movie is the shit." She said, putting it on. "This movie can suck my ass." Karkat criticized, sitting down next to Porrim who was cuddled up to Sam on the couch. "You can suck my ass Kitty." Sam said, earning chuckles from us and a heartfelt 'fuck you' from Karkat. I was sitting on the air mattress at the foot of the couch with Jake sitting in between my legs with his back on my stomach. "Did you guys make up?" Porrim asked us. "Shut the fuck up. He's warm." Jake said, grabbing my arms and putting them around his waist. 

I couldn't focus on the movie with Jake cuddling up to me. He kept moving, brushing against my crotch. I almost moaned twice already. "Hey Jake, follow me?" I asked. He got up, following me as I walked to the bathroom. I took his hand, leading him in the room and closing the door. "Are you doing this on purpose?" I asked him, referring to his cuddling and shows of affection. "......" Jake didn't say anything, just kept looking at me. Almost studying me. 

"Jake, did you hear me?" I asked him, seeing him slowly walk towards me. "Can I try something?" He asked, getting about and inch away and stopping. "*Sigh* Sure." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose. He was annoying right now. That's when he snaked his arms around my neck, pulling my closer and kissing me.

At first I froze. I though he didn't like me due to my mess up with Sollux. I soon melted into the kiss, placing my hands on his hips and pulling him closer. "Mmm~" He whimpered into the kiss, licking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue explore. 

I slip one hand down, grabbing his amazing ass. I used the other hand to guide us to the counter. I pushed him against it, grinding against him slightly. "Ahh~" He moaned, kissing me deeper. I lifted him onto the counter, kissing down his jaw and down his neck. He moaned again as I kissed and nipped his neck. His hands slip into my hair, trying to get me closer. 

"Jake~" I moaned against his neck, feeling him shiver slightly and buck against me. "Dirk?" He asked. I pulled away, looking at him concerned. "Fuck me, and don't hold back." Jake said, breathless. I smirked, grinding against him and kissing his neck again. 

I pulled away from his neck, kissing him deeply. He pushed me back, getting off the counter and turning around. "Jake I-" "Shut up and fuck me." Jake said, undoing his pants and pulling them down. He took off his boxers too, bending over the counter. 

I was hesitant at first, not sure if I should do this. Then I gave in. I undid my pants, pulling out my hard cock and pushing against him. "Fuuck just do it~" Jake groaned, pushing back against me. What I did next was slightly gross, but needed. I looked down, spitting and letting my spit drip over Jake's entrance. He flinched against the feeling, whining still. I rubbed the spit over Jake's entrance and my dick, pushing in roughly after that. "Fuck~!" Jake moaned, gripping the counter. I pulled out to the tip then slammed back in, groaning as Jake moaned more.

"Jake~ I-" "Ahh~ Shut up and hit that spot again~!" He moaned loudly, nearly breaking the counter. I angled up more and hit his spot. I hit it again and again. "Fuuuuuck~" He groaned, lifting his head and looking in the mirror. I saw him look at me. He reached back, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me closer. Once I was close enough he kissed me, moaning into my mouth. "I'm close Dirk~" Jake moaned into my mouth, making me whimper. "M-me too~" I moaned back, reaching around Jake's waist and jerking him off. 

"Ahh~ Dirk~!" Jake moaned, releasing on my hand and me in his ass. "Mmm~" I groaned, feeling myself empty into him. 

Once I pulled out Jake grabbed some toilet paper, wiping my cum off and fixing his clothes. "Jake, what did this mean?" I asked him after I fixed myself. "It means I was horny." He said, leaving me in the bathroom. He left the door open and soon Sam was there. "Hey, next time keep it down. I almost missed the part where the fat ass got stung." She said, not to heavy on the jokes. She could see I wasn't happy. "What happened?" She asked, wanting detail. "We just fucked. No feelings. Just, dick." I said, still just staring out the door. "So he just wanted to fuck?" She asked. I just nodded.

"He's probably still recovering from what happened." Sam said, walking up to me and giving me a hug. "Yeah, I hope." I said, looking down and hugging back. "I'm gonna go." I said, walking out of the bathroom. 

Sam walked after me, stopping me as I was leaving. "He's just confused honey." Sam said, trying to give me an explanation. "Yeah..." I said weakly, leaving and getting to my car.

I turned on the radio and Stronger by Kelly Clarkson turned on. "Fuck it." I said, driving to the one place I really shouldn't go. Sollux's house.

I got there in record time, almost running up to the door and knocking. "Hel-..Oh, hey Dirk." Sollux said. I didn't want small talk. I came here for something. 

I pushed past Sollux, turning around, closing the door, and pushing him against it. "D-dirk?" Sollux asked, worried. "Shush." I said, pushing my body into his and kissing him. I wanted to make Jake miss me. I wanted to show him that he wants me back. I shoved my tongue past Sollux's lips and down his throat. 

"D-Dirk~?" Sollux asked as I grinded against him. "Sh, I don't wanna talk." I said, panting slightly and kissing him again. He gave up on talking after that.

((A/N: For dramatic effect and to ruin a few lives, I'll skip this sex scene *Evil laughter*))

I regret everything.

Sollux finally fell asleep so I snuck out of his grasp and got dressed. I grabbed my keys and left. Once I got to my car I didn't even bother with the radio. 

Once I got to my motel room I stripped to just my boxers and went to sleep. I just needed to sleep this all off.

A/N: You guys hate me yet? Cause you're welcome.