“Hello Loves” my aunt says

“Hello. You guys are back early”

“Yeah we finished early. And did you hear word from your mum?”

I tense a bit.

“Uh no. not really. I talked to her a couple of days ago but…”

She looks at me and nods understanding.

I nod and I leave the room with Louis. We go up the stairs and to my room. He doesn’t talk or anything.

We lay on the bed together. I turn on the TV and we watch some day time television.

We watch it and just relax together.

I look at the clock at its 4pm. I feel myself dozing off a bit until my door swings open and I jump a bit.

I stare at the woman at my door smiling at me. She has brown hair like mine and green eyes. I take in a breath.

“Mum” I say

“Harry!” she says as she walks to me and hugs me.

“I’m so happy to see you. How have you been?”

“I’m fine mum. What are you doing here?” I ask

“I came to visit” she begins “So did Robin and Gem. They are downstairs.” Then she notices Louis staring and smiles at him. “You must be Louis. Gem has mentioned you but my son hasn’t”

I close my eyes. “Well harry aren’t you going to introduce us?”

“Uh Louis this is my mum Anne. Mum this is Louis Tomlinson my… boyfriend”

She blinks but keeps the smile on her face. But I could see it and I frown.

She looks at him and then back towards me. I give her a pointed look and she gives me a look back.

“Well um we have school tomorrow… and I should be getting home.”

I nod and he gets up and so do I.

We walk by her and she follows behind us and I could feel her stare on my back.

I walk him to the door and I open it for him. I could still fill my mother’s stare and I turn around.

“Mum” I say

She sighs. “Hey Louis maybe after school you could come over for dinner? So we could get to… know you”

“Uh yeah sure yeah. Just I have practice after school so I’ll be here around 6”

“That’s perfect”

He nods.

My mum just stands there standing there watching us. I could see he is nervous. I lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

“I’ll see you at school” I say

He nods and smiles at me and walks out the door to his car.

------------_______-----------_________---------

The next day goes by too quickly. It’s already after school and Niall is walking with me to my car.

“So I hear Lou is meeting the parents.”

I nod.

“When?”

“Tonight” I mutter

“Sucks”

“You have no idea”

The rest of the time we talked and he tried to get me to smile and laugh. But I didn’t well not really. All I could think about is tonight and what could happen.

But I do not want to dwell on the thoughts.

I walk into my house as I wave bye to Niall.

I walk into my house and smell the food cooking.

“Oh Harry your later than usual” my aunt says

I clear my throat as everyone turns and looks at me.

“Yeah I had to do something after school.”

My aunt nods and I turn and look at the time and its 5pm.

I sigh.

“Harry go wash up” my mum says

I nod and head up to my room to take a shower and get ready for when Louis gets here.

---------______--------_______-----------

Louis arrives at 6:30pm and I could see my mum wasn’t happy about that. He walks to me and kisses my cheek.

“Hi” he says with a smile

“Hello” I reply “Uh can I talk to you real quick?”

“Yea sure”

I grab his hand and lead him outside to the back yard.

We step outside and I finally see what he is wearing. He has black jeans on with a white button down.

I bite my lip.

“So what did you want to talk about?”

I sigh and I turn towards him.

“I need to tell you something real important. I just don’t know how to tell you.”

He stares at me.

“Harry your kind of scaring me. What is wrong?” he says as he puts his hands on my shoulders.

“I just-“I was cut off by my mum telling us that dinner is ready.

No I need to tell him now before something happens.

He smiles at me.

“You could tell me after I feel like I need to make an impression so I’m going to go in” he pecks my lips and smiles as he walks in.

“But I really need to tell you.” I whispered

I close my eyes and mentally prepare myself for what’s bound to happen.

-----------------

so here it is.

whats going to happen? I don't know... well I kind of do.

so tell me what you think.

thanks for reading.

vote

fan

comment :D