Chapter 12*

Harry POV

"'''''''''''''

The bell rang and we walked out towards the spot.

"Look Liam it's just-"

"Why didn't you tell us? We could keep a secret"

Gosh he dosen't understand how vital this secret is.

I make a frustrated noise.

"I don't know much about you guys. I only met you 3 weeks ago."

Well I know a lot more than them probably but that's for my knowledge only.

"I know but don't you trust us?"

I was silent for a minute. do I?

"Never mind" he said

We sit down and I brought them close. I leaned in and whispered.

"I wanted a normal life that's why I kept it a secret. "

"But why? I don't see anything so bad with being a genius" josh said

"There is a lot of things wrong with it. You get asked constantly to do work for scientist and you don't know who your real friends are. It's complicated it may be nice in the beginning but I never wanted all the publicity with it."

"But still your a genius th-"

"Who's a genius?" said a voice

oh no I turn around. I know that voice anywhere.

"No one I said" I gave Liam and josh a look that said not to say anything. They gave slight nods and I turned back to louis.

"Hi can I help you?"

"Yes. I told you we were having lunch together. "

"No you asked an I said no"

He huffed and then walked towards me and sat down beside me.

"Okay then. I'll just have lunch with you guys then. I'll ask you questions and they can join in if they want. "

"Uh"

"So I know your from Cheshire but where in Cheshire?" Louis asked

There's no way out of this so I might as well.

"Holmes Chapel" I say

He smiles.

"Okay so in that collection of books at your house, what's your favorite book?"

I go through the books in my head.

"Well technically this book isn't on my shelf it's back in Cheshire it's called The Fault in Our Stars. "

"So I take it you still live in Cheshire"

shit

"Yea"

"So you live with your parents?"

"No"

"Why not?"

Why? oh I don't know!

"Family problems"

"Really?"

I sigh "Yes Louis"

This is going to be a long lunch.

--------

I only vaguely answered his questions. I kept changing the subject. I know he was getting annoyed but I was annoyed with him.

Why couldn't we just be friends without the background check.

That's only one problem the other is Liam and Josh. I need to explain to them more.

but for now I'm going to go home and take a bath and relax before.

------

I walk into my room and head straight to my bathroom an turn on the water on lukewarm. I put some bubbles in it to make it into a bubble bath like my nannys would put me in as a child. I put my iPod on the doc and it starts to play soft piano music through the speakers.

I strip down into the nude and step in. The warm water feels good on my tense muscles and I relax.

I start humming with the music. All the stress I have is being released into the soppy water. Everything is just so peaceful in my little world. No Louis to distract me and his questions, no Liam's or Josh's to explain to and not even my family in this.

But I spoke to soon because I hear the door bell ring and I'm the only one home. Hugh. The only thing I miss from home is the maids that will open the door for a guest.

But I step out and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist.

I don't bather putting anything on because I'm just going to go back in. I just have to see who is bothering me while I am relaxing.

I feel the water dripping onto the floor and my hair is damp so it's not that curly. I leave a trail of water, I will have to clean that up later.

I get to the door and don't bather looking into the peep hole. Oh I wish I did.

Standing right in front of me is Louis Tomlinson.

And all I'm wearing is a towel and nothing else, also dripping wet with little bit of foam on my body.

++++++++++++++++:++++

so tell me what you think.

thanks for reading.

vote
fan
comment :D