five

K I R A  Y U K I M U R A

"you know, you're kind of cute," i say to scott.

scott blushes profusely. "thanks," he mumbles.

after a few moments of silence, i widen my eyes and raise my eyebrows. "hellooo, what about me?" i ask.

scott can't even look at me when he says it. or at least tries to say it. 

"whatever," i say. he shakes his head.

just then, a guard comes up to the jail cell. scotts back is towards him, so i point at the guard and say, "i think you have company."

scott turns around to face the guard. "there are two people waiting to see you."

"hi miguel!" scott says and snickers, "don't worry, you'll grow into the outfit, youre not fat yet."

im confused. do they know each other or something.

"lets go," miguel grumbles.

scott goes with the guard, but not before turning and winking at me. was it scott who not five minutes ago couldn't even call me cute? must be the full moon.

S C O T T  M C C A L L

"who's the girl," derek or "miguel", says to me, "she's cute."

i have a gut-wrenching feeling in my stomach. what is that, jealousy?

"yea, she is. who's here to see me again?"

"stiles and your mom." i roll my eyes when he says stiles but stop frozen in my tracks when he says my mom.

"scott, are you okay?" derek asks.

"have you guys told her it was part of the plan yet?" i ask.

derek sighs and shakes his head. "we were hoping you would want to do it."

a tear rolls down my cheek. "it wasn't supposed to go this way," i imply.

"scott, don't worry, stiles has a plan." i roll my eyes once more.

"stop pining over your boyfriend and open your eyes!" i yell.

"first of all, he's not my boyfriend, and second, scott you need to calm down," he shows me a flash of his blue "werewolf" eyes. i show him my red.

"i think its the full moon," i say, "me not being near someone close to me is affecting me in some way."

"its okay scott, but we've been taking for too long now. im going to punch you. hard, okay? people can't know we are familiar with each other.

"fine," i say. "after, can you take me to stiles?"

"sure," he says. "ready?"

"yea, give it to me with all you got." big mistake to say that, because next thing i know, derek is giving me a lop-sided grin and im seeing stars. i groan and wince in extreme pain. 

"here," derek says giving me his hand, "let me take some of the pain away." i give him my hand to hold, and watch as the black substance shoots up his veins. "better?" he asks.

i give him a nod of my head. "just take me to stiles please."

"then your mom?" he asks. i nod my head again.

"okay, whatever you want your true alpha." he bows in a ridiculous way.

"hop off," i say loudly, trying to hold back a really big smile.

......................................................................

a/n

yaaaaas i finally updated.

hope you enjoyed the little scerek!

-emma