Chapter 2

*How do you guys liked it so far? This chapter kinda plays with your emotions. Sort of.. Also in this chapter I got inspired by another book. I don't remember the name but if when you read this you feel like this chapter is kinda similar to another book you've read about eyeless jack.. well i was probably inspired by it. 

Ok, so to the book! (NOT EDITED)*

Chapter 2

Julia's P.O.V.

When the day was finally over, my classmates were so excited to leave that they all started pushing in the hallway.. i accually tripped and someone stepped on me. it did'nt hurt that much thaugh.

I started walking in the street. Jessica was taking the bus. I was walking home. It's longer this way.

While i was walking something caught my eye. i turned my head to the right to face the forest. i thought i saw someone.. doesn't seem like it. So i ignored it. But i still felt a strange feeling that i was being watched. i never got this feeling before. Weird. But i just kept walking until i got home.

i turned the door knob and walked in. I was especting my sister on the couch but instead she was next to the door. Like she was waiting for me. i looked at her confused. She had that angry face from yesterday. Only worst. She had a paper in her hand. It were my grades.. Oh no..

"Can you explain this?" She said showing me the paper seeing my average is only 68%. I didn't really care. Yeah, i wasn't really smart but at least i passed!

"umm.. no, not really. i thought i did pretty well.."

"Well does this looks well to you?! No. a 7th grader could do better!"

"At least i tried! i did my best but when did i ever got time to study?! I work everyday so we can have some money to live! You sould be thankful!"

"Thankful? THANKFUL?! You must be kidding right? If you didn't spent your time drawing, listening to music or whatever you do in that room of yours you probably had time to study!"

"Music is the only reason I'm around here today! If it wasn't for that, i would probably be dead by now!" and with that, i ran upstaires crying in my pillow.

after about a half hour of crying i remembered something. i got up, wiped away some tears and went to my desk drawer and took out an escape plan i had made a few months ago. i was just waiting for the right time to use it. 

I was waiting for my sister to fall asleep before leaving. It was about 10:30pm when Anna fell asleep. Then i took a small bag with food and i put the escap plan in there. i didnt want Anna to find it.

And so i was out the door. As i stepped outside, i gave a weak smile and a tear was going down my cheek. It was quite windy. So my long brown hair was going to all sortes of directions. And so I ran away in the woods. The branches leaving me scares on my legs wasn't a pleasable feeling. I was running deeper into the woods crying once again. I just wanted to scream. i just wanted to die. 

I paused and i fell on my knees. My hands were covering my face. And i stayed like that for a while until i had the feeling i was being watched again. I looked around and saw nothing. I got up and started running again until someone tackled me to the ground. I screamed when i felt the pain throught my spine. I opened my eyes to see a man in a blue mask holding a knife to my throat. But i felt no fear. In fact i felt better than when i was running.

"What are you doing here?" The masked man asked

"running away."

"From where?"

"Home."

He had loosened his grip and got off me.

"You should'nt be here." He finally said

" Why not?"

"You're going to die here. I'll give you a chance this time but if i ever find you back here, i promise i will finish you off for good."

"alright, fine.." i said with an irritated voice. and walked back hopeing to find my way back home. I hope my sister didn't woke up. I was really tired. I looked at my watch to see its 3:00am. She should be asleep. That good. Just then i realized that i was hungry. So i sat on the ground next to a tree taking a sandwich out of my bag. It was a cheese and ham sandwich. It was really good. It felt like the sandwich was melting in my mouth even thaugh it can't. So i realized i must of been really hungry then..

I hurried back home after i finished my sandwich. it was about 4 o' clock in the morning. I went upstaires put on my pyjamas and went to bed. that night, well, day.. i cried myself to sleep.

I was walking in the woods again to find that guy in a mask.. Then he suddenly tackled me to the ground again. i tried breaking free but his grip was too strong. 

"I told you to never come back here!"

"I'm sorry! I just needed to talk to you!"

"Don't waist your time with me."

"Its really important!" i begged

He got off me and asked "What is it thats so important to risk your life?"

"Why didn't you kill me that night?!"

"I can't answer that."

"Tell me! I need to know!"

"No you don't!" His voice was full of hate an anger. He charged at me and stabbed me in my gut. The pain was awful. My vision was getting blurry. But, i wasn't sad. i was smiling as a tear fell. And so i wispered "thank you." He took the knife out and watched as i fell on the hard ground. I could tell he was shoked even though i couldnt see him clearly. And so, i gave up. i closed my eye letting the darkness invade me.

I suddenly woke up on my bed in tears. I sat on my bed and thought out loud "It felt so real, I could feel the pain even if it was just a dream.. Strange.."

I took out my sketchbook and opened it to a blank page. My sister gave it to me when my parents were still around. I always drew my dreams inside. Good or bad. And so i tried to remember the details and started drawing freely. Once i done, i tooked at it. It was me on the ground crying with a weak smile on my face with the mask man next to me.