Theme: One Choice

Akane sighed. She never thought it would of come to this....and yet it did. She paced back and forth trying to come up with a simple way to get both but ended up sitting down on the bed that she and her girlfriend shared and started to think about all the possible solutions.

'Im pretty sure she won't like option #1...but I would love that one...and she would absolutely love option #2....but I hate that one...life is so hard. But if Nao is happy, I'm happy but I really do love-' Akane's thinking was cut short when someone entered the room.

"What's wrong?" Nao stood in front of Akane, a worried look on her face. Akane noticed Nao didn't  have her usual bow in her hair. "Is everything ok?"

Akane smiled. "Everything's fine. Just thinking about you."

Nao blushed. "That's so sweet.." She sat down on the floor in front of Akane. Akane knew whenever Nao did this, she wanted attention.

Akane happily sighed. Nao always made her feel happy...even when she was all worked up about a choice she had to make by tonight. She started to run her fingers through her lover's long, green hair. 'So soft...' She thought. 'All the more reason to go with option #2.'

Nao sighed. "Ya wanna know something?"

"Yeah?" Akane asked, still stroking Nao's hair.

"I know when someone is worrying about something. If there's anything wrong, you can just talk to me or one of the girls. We are all here for you." Nao said in a comforting tone.

Akane nodded. "I know...its just I need to make a really big decision..."

"Oh?" Nao looked confused. Usually Akane would of told her everything that was on her mind. "Maybe I can help you?"

"No it's fine." Akane wrapped her arms around Nao's waist and lightly kissed her neck. "I'm pretty sure you won't be able between these two choices anyway."

"Can you at least tell me?" Nao smiled hopefully.

'It will ruin the surprise....but maybe instead of helping me decide, she decides for me..' Akane smiled. "Well...I got an all you can eat KFC voucher and a voucher for some really fancy restaurant and I was gonna take you out for dinner tonight but I can't decide where we should go!"

Nao looked like she was about to explode from happiness. "A-all you c-can eat..KFC.."

"So are we going to KFC or that really nice sounding restaurant?" Akane asked. There was really no said answer, but Akane new from her very exited girlfriend that KFC was the right choice.

Suddenly, Nao stopped bouncing around. "Don't you hate fast food?"

Akane shrugged. "I'll live." She walked up to Nao and wrapped her arms around her neck.. "And didn't we promise each other that I'd have to treat you to something special?"

Nao kissed Akane's forehead. "Why are you like this, Akane? Fussing over where to eat."

----

A/N

IM TELLING YOU, KFC IS THE BEST.