Inside the Mind of Patrick Stump part 1

*Patrick's POV*

When I woke up this afternoon things went from okay to weird. I bumped into Emma on my way to the bathroom usually I would say sorry but I was to tired to care. Then she left her underwear in the bathroom just right there on the floor. I didn't know what to do about it. I didn't want to be a creep and stare or touch them. But they were right fucking there, I just had to ignore their existence and go about my day so I did. Until she came into the bathroom to retrieve here delicates. I probably shouldn't have said I saw them. Ugh I'm such a dumb ass why did I tell her I saw them? Well the awkward moment kinda ended on a high note because she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Well I just wanted to get you up to date on this morning. Afterwards I had the whole hotel to myself there was a note left for me saying that Emma and Joe went to get food and they'd be back later. Now I'm not a jealous man but why I see those to together it really does break my heart. I want Emma to be with me and only me. I know she loves Joe though. Sometimes I think she loves him more than me. I have nothing against that, Joe and I are best friends it's just Emma, I really can't explain how much I love her so take my word for it. I went over to the window and stared out at the streets of France. I remember earlier she was staring out the window. What's with her fascination with staring out the window? I think I already know, she's a thinker. Emma doesn't say a lot from the amount of time I've known her she hasn't always held long conversations. Maybe that's why her and Andy are such good friends? Anyways, I can never really tell what she's thinking. Its like a great mystery and also a pretty good talent. I wish she would tell me what she was thinking though, I wish she was mine. I need to take my mind off of her. I should go out and do something like go for a walk or hangout with Pete and Andy? I walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

Andy answered, "Hey Patrick what's up?"

"Hey I just came over to see if you guys wanted to hangout," I replied

"Is you're girlfriend out with her other lover?" Pete said jokingly.

"No well I mean yes she's hanging out with Joe but she's not my girlfriend," I explained.

I don't know what were considered honestly. This thing is so complicated I couldn't even begin to describe what is going on.

"I'm fine with hanging out what did you have in mind?" Andy asked.

"Oh I didn't think this far. Um ah well," I drift off in thought as to what to do.

"Hey I know! let's write a song for Pat's girlfriend," Pete said.

"What? dude ugh," I groaned.

Actually the song thing isn't such a bad idea now that I think about it. I really wanted to write a song for Emma but its just been a thought I put in the back of my mind. I guess it wouldn't be so bad.

"Okay fine let me grab my guitar," I said running back to my room.

When I returned the door was open inviting me inside. As I walked Andy was sitting in a chair on his phone and Pete was sitting by the window staring out of it. Pete reminded me of Emma and I couldn't help but smile.

"So you guys ready?" I asked.

"Yeah sure dude. How should this song start?" Pete said.

"Uh um I don't know," I rubbed the back of my neck trying to think.

I thought since this song was about Emma that the words would just come easy but their not. My feelings for her can't be put into words, I guess.

"Come on dude this should be easy. This is Emma were talking about. Look past all the confusion you have and just look at her. What do you like about her?" Pete explained.