Welcome Home

Its a couple days after Christmas and Andy is supposed to come home today. I waited in the living room from him to return. Soon after I heard the door click and slowly open. Andy walked inside carring a lot of stuff.

"Hey welcome back," I hugged him and helped carry some stuff.

"Thanks," Andy said.

He threw his stuff on the ground then went to the couch and flopped down. 

"So exhausted," he groaned.

"Dude what is all of this stuff?" I asked clearly noticing he brought home way more than he took. 

"Oh just some food and stuff my mom gave me," Andy explained.

"Oh alright well at least we won't have to worry about dinner for the next few weeks," I laughed.

"Hell yeah!" Andy exclaimed, "that means I don't have to go out and risk talking to people." 

I shook my head, "only you Andy," 

I was contemplating whether or not I should put the stuff away and after my long decision I decided to say screw it and go chill out on the couch.

"How was everything here?" He asked.

"Eh fine I guess, Pete and Patrick video called," I said.

"Patrick? Really? Did you guys talk?" Andy asked.

"Yeah we did actually, he apologized for being a dick and now everything is fine," I smiled.

"See padawan, what did I tell you?" Andy smiled.

"Yes, yes I know you're always right," I rolled my eyes. 

"You can roll those eyes of yours all you want I'm right and I will always be right," Andy said jokingly.

I playfully punched his arm, "don't get to cocky Hurley."

"So what did you do while I was gone?" he asked.

"Oh well I had a lovely time watching Game of Thrones and ate whatever food was left in the fridge," I replied.

"Sounds like a regular Tuesday to me," Andy smirked.

"Well that's pretty much all I did. What about you? How's Christmas at the Hurley's?"

"Nice but a bit kaotic," Andy laughed, "I mean it was fine ya know."

"Sounds good," I said.

"So you got an apology from Patrick but what about Joe?" Andy asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know what's going on with him. I think he's still mad at me, I don't blame him either." 

 "Maybe things will change by the new year?" Andy said.

"Yeah maybe," I agreed.

Holy smokes I completely forgot this year is almost over! Its been one hell of a year, I can't wait till next year. Maybe things will change...

About two days later Andy and I packed our things and headed to LA where the guys are preforming for new years he thought it would be silly to come back to Chicago for a couple weeks until we go to Europe so we'll be staying at Pete's for the time being. Once we arrived in LA we went straight to Pete's house.

"Wow this place is huge," I looked around the house from what I could see at the front entrance. 

"Yeah its pretty big," Pete said.

"Dude how can one person live in such a big house? It must be pretty lonely. You probably get lost a lot," I said 

Pete laughed, "Nah I always have people over, and you get pretty used to the layout of everything. Come on I'll give you a tour." 

Andy and I followed Pete as he showed us every room in the house. It kinda took a while since there where so many. Of course Andy knew where everything was because he had been here so many times but I was still struggling to understand everything. 

"This room will be yours, Emma," Pete said opening a door to revail one of the guest room.

"Wow this is huge," I stepped inside and dropped my things on the ground.

The room was pretty big it had a large queen size bed against the wall with wall to ceiling bookshelves across from it. I had my own bathroom and walk in closet and the room had a balcony with a veiw of the California mountains. 

"I'm glad you like it," Pete smiled, "come on there's one more thing I have to show you."

I followed Pete and Andy back down stairs to the living room. Pete walked over and picked up a little kid he had big curly blonde hair who looked to be about 5. 

"This is my son Bronx, Bronx this is Emma her and Andy are gonna stay with us for a little bit can you say hi to her," Pete said in a baby voice.

"Hi," Bronx said shly.

"Hi," I waved.

Bronx smiled, he really is a cute kid. Wait a minute, a kid? Fuck. I don't know how I'm going to deal with having a kid around me 24/7. My worst fears have been realized.