08

The next morning I awake to a weight on my chest; I look down and it's (y/n), her head cradled against my body. I take a moment to reminisce on the previous night before waking her up. Not only did she pluck my tie off the ground and hand it to me when I awkwardly suggested I tie her wrists together, but when the words 'little girl' somehow stumbled out of my lips she simply smiled and responded, 'Yes, Mr. Han'. I stroked her hair gently now, her bare shoulders dotted with purple marks from hours ago.

"(Y/n)," I whispered, running my hand down her back. "Wake up."

Her eyes lazily opened, and her lips formed the most serene smile when they met mine. She squeezed me a little tighter from where she laid on top of me, squirming a bit before resting her weight on her elbows, lingering above me.

"Good morning," I hummed, running my hand through her hair again.

"Good morning, Mr. Han," she giggled, giving me a teasing expression. I felt my entire body heat up, my face and neck immediately changing to bright red in embarrassment; I looked away, unable to make eye contact with her even though I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"Sorry," I mumbled, covering my face with my hands. She pushed them off though, a mischievous smirk as she held them together just above my head, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips.

"Don't apologize. I didn't expect you had a side like that but that doesn't mean I didn't like it." Her smile is alluring and deviant, and as she stands up stark naked from my bed it takes everything in my power not to pull her back in and repeat last night. I sit up as I watch her get dressed, pulling on her wrinkled clothes from the floor.

"Hey, stop watching," she complains. "It's weird."

"Seriously?" I laugh. "It's nothing I haven't seen now."

"Watch your mouth, Jumin," she chuckles, pointing a finger at me as she pulls her shirt over her head. She sits at the edge of my bed, looking down at me with a small smile on her lips still.

"I better get going," she says quietly, placing a hand on my leg. "Lots of work to do. Barely a week left until the big day."

"Don't leave yet," I sound desperate even to my own ears, covering her hand with mine. "Let me cook breakfast for you, at least. Stay a little while longer."

"I have work and so do you, Jumin. Let's meet up before my show at least once, okay? You owe me a nothing date." She leans across my bed to kiss me again but I can't help the frown on my face as she gets up to pull her shoes on, grabbing her bag and tossing it over her shoulder.

"Don't look so mopey," she laughs as she stands in the doorway. "CEOs don't pout." She waves and makes her exit, leaving me naked and alone in my bed. I wait to hear the elevator descend before getting up, taking a deep breath as I made my way at a begrudgingly slow pace to the shower. Once I get out I walk into my closet to see a set of clothes neatly laid out on the dresser. A deep maroon button up and a black and white striped tie laid folded on top of a pair of black slacks, and a pair of gray suede shoes sat beside it all. I stood awestruck in just a towel for a long moment, that this fantasy I didn't know I had been dreaming of had come true. Next to the clothes was a small note on the stationary pad I kept in every room; on it were the words 'Thank you for having me. I hope this suits you. Xx, (y/n)'.

I run and grab my phone off my nightstand, snapping a picture and sending it to the messenger before getting dressed in the clothes she laid out for me. My heart is soaring and I've never felt so good in an outfit before; I never thought I'd be the type of man to feel this way. I open my phone again once I'm dressed, sitting on the edge of my unmade bed while I wait for Kim to drive me to the office. I check the messenger, feeling a little smug about the picture I sent.