The Question

Chapter 1:The Question

Harry's POV(At the Burrow)

We were all trying to convince Ron and Ginny's mom that it was a good idea to let us go on a vacation with no wands or magical items.

Molly was not so happy about the idea of Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny to stay at Hermione's parents beach house for the hole summer.

Then Ginny turned and looked at me and said "Harry talk to her and you are her favorite son."

Ron just glared at Ginny shocked that she said that.

So I walked over there and said "Mrs. Weasley it will not be that long only two and a half months and we all have are own room to stay in."

When I told her that we all had are own rooms she seemed to ease a little.

"I think it is okay that you four will stay at Hermione's beach house, but I am not sure you should go without any magic." said Molly

"Don't worry it will be like my cousins they do it all the time and are fine staying by themselves. We always keep the house full of food so that we will not get hungry" Hermione said.

"I guess that it will be okay, you four go up and pack you can leave on Saturday that gives you two days to pack and get everything. You for need to go to Gringotts and exchange your galleons to muggle money." Molly said

We all went up to our rooms and got ready we decided to go to Gringotts tomorrow to get the money we need for the trip.

When I got done packing except for a few things I will need during the next two days I went down stairs and nocked on Ginny's door.

She said "Come in."

I walked in and she didn't even turn around and said "Harry, I am glad that you convinced Mum to let all of us go to the beach for the summer."

"No big deal and why did you say that I was your Mum's favorite son." I asked her.

"Well, you are her favorite son, even though you are not blood to her she loves you because you are kind and caring to all of us, and she thinks that you just belong in this family that's all." Ginny said

When I thought she was not looking I grabbed her in a hug and kissed her cheek. I told her good night and told her I will see her tomorrow.