Sunflowers and Sadness

=====Russia's POV========

I heard everything. Every word. Every insult. All of it. I was heartbroken. He couldn't be....Cheating? But....I had just heard verbal confirmation that he had been cheating.

I sighed and checked one of his journals for proof. He had stacks in the closet, but he'd never say he did. I read an entry from a few weeks ago.

"Hallo awesome diary, it is I, once again, the awesome Gilbert. I am happy to announce I found a good boyfriend!"

I felt myself smile, so i was good! This meant all my problems were-

"For now. I'll probably leave in 10 months...That is, if he catches me cheating. This guy is pathetic! But he's kinda hot, and has a good job. I doubt he'd leave if he found I was cheating. Most guys do."

...Oh.

Of course.

How mistaken of me.

I sighed and stood up. It's not like it was necessarily bad! Maybe I could fix what he didn't like, maybe I could-

"This guy is pathetic!"

I reread the line...It hurt...Was I pathetic for wanting to talk to someone after being alone so long? Was it wrong to want to cuddle and focus on not being hurt and fixing myself? My happiness...Wasn't worth it? Was I just...A pawn in his cruel plan?

I felt my cheeks become wet as I started crying silently. My entire life I had been alone and I found the person I thought would love me, and care for me, but life wouldn't let me have that...Instead I got manipulated by someone who I thought loved me for me. Who liked cuddles in the morning, and kisses in the evening...Was that too much to ask?

I grabbed a backpack, a notebook, a pencil, and my wallet. All I needed now was to get back home quickly and fix everything.

=====TIME SKIP======

=====GIL'S POV======

It's been a month since we've seen Ivan. West has been looking everywhere, even Feli helped despite being scared of the guy.

What was I feeling? It was as if this was my fault...It couldn't have been though! Right? I...I didn't say anything to him that would make him want to leave...So...Was it foul play?

No one knew...That was, until West realized that a bag was missing...And so way a notebook Ivan constantly wrote in...

Did he leave?

Why?

Why is the room colder?

Why can't I smile as much?

I thought I wasn't that attached to him.

Wasn't it just an act?

Why do I always do this for hours before I sleep?

I stared at the ceiling...And asked myself...

"Where would you go to for help if the world hates you?"

I almost laughed at the question.

I'd go nowhere.

I'd just give up, and die in a corner.

Then it hit me.