•Stay•

Maya woke up confused as to where she was but soon realized. She looked around and began to remember everything that had happened the day before. She went downstairs and looked around. David was still on the couch sleeping and Henry was in his bed. She wasn't sure what to do so she went upstairs and changed into some going out clothes.

She wore a knit like long sleeve shirt with a floral scarf and black leggings. She put on brown boots and of course her ring.

She got downstairs and brushed her teeth then fixed her hair

She got downstairs and brushed her teeth then fixed her hair. The two were still asleep so Maya decided to go out. She put a note on the counter saying that she went out.

She walked to city hall. She figured they would need help with doing things. She just wanted to get her mind off of everything. A few people were there and the town was a mess. She helped people who were looking for their children since she was at the school. She helped a few people but it was mostly frantic.

"Maya!" She heard as she saw David walking to her. He seemed relieved and slightly scared.

She looked to the nun she was sitting with and smiled then went to her dad. "Is everything okay?" She asked confused.

"You can't just leave the house like that." He declared as he hugged her.

"Oh I left a note. I didn't want to wake you." She said as he looked at her.

"Things are different now. You can't just leave without permission." He explained to the girl.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked sadly.

"No I just want you to ask next time." David said as he smiled slightly to her. Maya smiled back and people began to surround him. "Now I have to get some stuff done. Have you seen blue- I mean Mother Superior?" He asked her.

"She was over by that both last time I saw her." Maya informed as she looked to the booth.

"Okay. Stay here I'm going to go find out where she is." David nodded as he walked to the booth.

Maya looked to him and he was soon crowded by people. She thought of how stressful the life of a hero could be. All of a sudden Leroy came running in screaming 'terrible news!'

He said some things about the town line and Maya ran over to listen. "If we leave our cursed selves become our only selves." Leroy specified as everyone began yelling and questioning everything. David began walking away and Maya followed him.

"People, everybody!" He yelled as they all quieted down. "Everybody meet back here in two hours. I'll be back here to explain everything." He proclaimed as he walked away. Maya looked at Henry and they followed.

"What's the plan?" Ruby questioned looking to him.

"I don't know. But I have two hours to figure it out." He worried as they got in the car and went to the loft.