chapter 20 - Kill 'Em All

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 7.11 "Things We Lost in the Fire", in the news station, Matt aimed his gun at Caroline and Eliza.

Caroline and Eliza were horrified when they realized what was going on.

"You're helping her?" Eliza asked.

"I have a family, Matt," Caroline told him.

"So did I," Matt told them coldly.

From 7.15 "I Would For You", in the street, Matt and Penny were standing together, smiling.

Matt: (voice over from 7.11 Things We Lost in the Fire) "And a girlfriend, and a life."

From 7.16 "Days of Future Past", in the cemetery, Matt was standing at Penny's grave.

Matt: (voice over from 7.11 Things We Lost in the Fire) "And now I don't."

From 7.17 "I Went to the Woods", Tory and Matt were on the phone.

"You shouldn't have saved Stefan's life," Matt told her. "That's why I did what I did, so that he could die."

Tory was absolutely appalled by this response. "What the hell happened that made you hate Stefan so much that you would risk the lives of everyone else?"

From 7.18 "One Way Or Another", outside of the hotel, Nicola and Sarah were talking.

"Rayna has no reason to come after you again," Nicola told her.

"Yeah, but she still seems pretty intent on turning you into a Huntress like her," Sarah told her.

From 7.19 "Somebody That I Used to Know", in the woods, Stefan, Alex, Kaylin and Nicola were talking.

Nicola sighed. "Alex, Stefan told us to go to New Orleans, Klaus and Elijah to live our lives and be happy. And when what happened happened, they told us the same thing. But we're not gonna be happy until we find a way to help them. Help their family."

"I didn't want to leave them to fall apart," Kaylin told them. "I had no choice but to."

"Look, whatever happened three years ago obviously has both of you so devastated and angry that you can't move on," Alex told them. "If you want to help them, help them. But you can't keep shouldering this all alone and expect everything to be okay."

From 7.18 "One Way Or Another", in the mental health hospital, Bonnie, Lindsey and Virginia were standing together.

Alexandria: (voice over from 7.19 Somebody That I Used to Know) "Virginia forced Lucy Bennett and Dean Davis to seal a vault in the Armory with magic."

From 7.19 "Somebody That I Used to Know", in the boxing gym, Enzo and Alexandria were talking.

"Our other sister Yvette was still inside when they closed it," Alexandria told him. "I need to get her out. Bonnie and Lindsey can help me do that."

From 7.16 "Days of Future Past", in the Armory, a man was taking Rayna's blood for the pills.

Enzo: (voice over from 7.18 One Way Or Another) "We need to know if the effects of those pills can be reversed."

From 7.18 "One Way Or Another", in the car, Enzo was driving. Kacie was in the passenger seat. Rayna and Ryan were in the backseat, where Rayna was chained up and Ryan was aiming his tranquilizer gun at her.