breathe

Louis' POV

We searched everywhere. We couldn't find a thing we was just starting to give up. I sat down near the lake. Thinking. The sun was just starting to come up. I was fiddling with something I'd found on the ground. I looked down it was a ribbon I remember seeing it on her desk last night I stood up looking around what I saw next made my blood run cold "HARRY!!" I screamed he ran over nearly falling her fake leg was on the river bank we looked at each other he bent down "there's blood loads of it" he stood up rubbing his face "what could've happened to her!" He went to punch a tree but something stopped him it was a scratch imbedded in the bark like a knife mark. There was a chain on the floor with a cross on it harry picked it up examining it more closely his hands turnt to fists "this belongs to my father" I looked at him I couldn't believe it "he wouldn't would he?" He looked at me all the colour had gone from his face "you have no idea how far he would go to hurt his children"

Scarlett's POV

A force was deliver to my face if I wasn't strapped in lace I would've fallen over I felt the blood coming out my nose and my mouth the blindfolded was on tightly then all of a sudden something was place over my head and tightened round my neck it was a plastic bag. I couldn't breathe I started struggling as my other fake leg was taken away the chains holding my arms up and the strap around my neck stopped me from hitting the floor I was starting to lose conciseness I tried screamed struggling in the restraints. "No one can hear you scream this time. Give it up. Just slip away... You always was the pathetic child" my eyes got heavy the words were being drawn out and became unclear. "I.. Don't.....want... To die...." I managed to get out the tears made everything worse. I felt like a child again when he used to put me so close to death then bring me back only to do it all over again. "Well sweetheart you will this time...goodnight baby girl" I slowly closed my eyes "h h harry...." I was taken over by darkness before I could finish. This is it... No ones going to save me.