Do You Know What It's Like To Give Birth?

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad to know what you think of me." Dryly, he replied and sweat dropped.

"Oh trust me, there's more that I think of about you." I said and stopped for a moment. "Don't take it in that pervy way that you usually do with things."

"I'm the pervy one?" Kakashi Sensei asked me as I continued to move us through the village streets again.

"Oh shut up." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

We continued to walk together until we reached training field seven. When I looked around, I saw that neither Sakura or Naruto was there. I knew that Kakashi was going to say something to annoy me. He was one of the people who had spent enough time with me, to know exactly what to say and how to say it just to annoy me.

"It seems that we are early." In an amusing tone, Kaka-Sensei said and I glared at him.

"Don't get used to it." I said and held onto his wrist even tighter.

"We're here." Kakashi said and sweat dropped at my grip. "There's no need to hold onto me anymore."

"I may be a bit hot tempered at times, but I am not stupid enough to let you talk your way into getting away from here. We will wait for them and that is final." I said, and looked to see that he was reading a book. "Have you been reading that this whole time?"

"Yes. How could you have not noticed?" He asked me and continued to read. A gasp escaped from his mouth, and a few seconds later a grin formed.

"Is that book good?" Curiously, I asked and averted eye contact from him.

"Shh." Kakashi said and waved me off like a child. "I'm reading."

"You were talking to me before though!" I yelled and had a vein form on my forehead. "Baka." Grumpily, I said and rolled my eyes at my sensei.

After a while of waiting, we heard Sakura and Naruto come close to us. As soon as we heard them near us I straightened myself up. Kakashi Sensei closed the book and smiled with a satified look on his face.

"Kaka-Sensei is here on time?" Naruto asked and then began to laugh. "It's almost as if Harmony-chan owns you!"

"She does not own me." Kakashi Sensei said and sweat dropped a bit at our knuckle headed member. "Onto the test. It's the same bell test. You guys should have more knowledge to beat me this time."

"Oh please! We're going to get those bells in no time!" Naruto said with a grin on his face. "We're all so strong I bet any of us could take you one on one!"

"I think that will be difficult since both of the girls are Chunin and you're still a Genin." Kakashi said with a closed eye smile and Naruto fell to the ground with a dark aura around him.

"It's okay Naruto," I said as I squat down and rubbed his shoulders in comfort. "You don't need anymore one on one time with Kaka-Sensei anyways."

"It's nice to know the dynamic of the team hasn't changed." Sensei said and sighed at the scene in front of him. "The test starts now."

Naruto and I scrambled to get up. Instead of that happening, we knocked our heads together and both of us fell onto the ground. However, Sakura was able to put some distance between her and Kaka-Sensei.

"Why is your head so hard?" I asked Naruto as I rubbed my head. "I hope you are feeling the pain I'm feeling."

"Move back you two or else you'll be pummeled!" Sakura yelled as she ran towards us while putting on a glove. "Damn it!"

My eyes widened as I grabbed Naruto and quickly jumped away. We heard a loud sound of rocks rumbling behind us. When we turned around, we saw the destruction that just one of Sakura's punches could do. A large area was just of crumbling rocks.