Chapter Two :)

I'M BACK, HEEHEE, IM REALLY GETTING INTO THIS STORY .

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ANYWAY :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JASON'S POV:

"Oh my God Zach, no, i am not going to kiss him. I'm just going to try and talk to him, and I don't even know if he will come." I explained to Zach , groaning. He would not stop bugging me . It was now 12 pm, Saturday , Mrs. Moran usually came at around two o'clock for lunch, so i had at least two hours to get ready, but at this rate i'd only have about five minutes.Gavin and Zach have been in my room since 10 O'clock , they just wont go.

"What are you going to say to him though Jay?" Gavin asked, using my old nickname. That was something I hadn't actually thought about, shit, what was i going to say?

"Oh my God , I don't know,  I haven't even thought about that, holy crap what am i going to say to him? Oh my God I don't think I can do this, I can't, no I can't talk to him, i'll say something stupid or embarrass myself or-" My rant was cut off by Zach.

"Jason Bryan Maleney, you shut up right now. You've been waiting for five years for this day, we're not just going to let you throw this away. You really love this boy, I know you do, so don't worry. Don't plan out what you're going to say to him, that's stupid, just go with the flow, say whatever comes to your mind. Just don't tell him that you fantasize about kis-"

"ZACH, STOP! But thank you, i feel a lot better now, and you're right, I should just go with the flow and stop worrying. I mean It's only lunch. But now. GET OUT, BOTH OF YOU! They'll be here in less than two hours and i still need to shower and get ready!" I said, pushing the couple out the door and running to my bathroom to shower.

After I had showered and dried my hair, I ran to my closet to find something to wear. I wasn't going to dress up, I never really do anyway, but i mean it's only lunch, I'm not going to put on a suit or something.

In the end i settled for my 5SOS top , some light-wash skinny jeans and my black Converse. I did my hair and checked my phone. 

Holy crap its 1:55 !

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, where my mum was checking whatever was in the oven. Mum and Mrs. Moran usually talked for about an hour before eating lunch with the rest of us, and then they talked for another few hours after that. So I'd have plenty of time to talk to Liam. 

"When will they be here Mama?" I asked, walking over and resting my head on her shoulder.

"They should be here an-" Just then the doorbell rang, making the both of us jump. Mum rushed to open the door for her friend, me following behind her. When I rounded the door I saw Mum and Sarah hugging in the door way. I couldn't see behind them, so i didn't know if Liam had come yet.

Mum pulled away from Sarah and ushered her inside. That was when i saw the mess of red curls and piercing blue eyes. Liam was standing outside, staring at my mum with fear in his eyes. He musn't like new people, I hope he likes me.

"Liam honey, don't be shy. You've met Jess before, remember she was at Dad's birthday last month." Sarah cooed to her son, grabbing his hand and gently pulling him towards her. Liam hid his face in her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her. 

"Hello Liam, it's nice to see you again. My you seem to have gotten even taller!" My Mum said, being a usual adult. I hate when they do that. 'My Andy  you look just like your father' 'I'm Jason Nan, Andy's over there'