Chapter 11

Liam's POV

Me woke up from nap and me no want to sweep any more me wanna pway.
Buba me want Buba(Zayn)

"Buba me wan pway, me wan pway!" I said.

Buba walked in the room. " after breakfast you may play with your toys," Buba said.

"No me pway now," I said.

"Maybe before breakfast you need a time out, now stop this Harry doesn't behave like this and you shall not either," Buba said.

"Sowwy," I said crying into Bubas sleeve.

"Now sit here and behave!" baba said loud.

"Yes Baba," I said.

Zayn's POV

"Louis, Niall come here for a minute," I said.

" I want to stop age play, it is making no difference to Harry and Liam is just not turning out the way I wanted," I said.

"Are you sure mate?," Niall said.

"I'm sure, I mean we have been doing this for a while it should have worked by know," I said.

"Its only been turdy-seven days," Niall said.

"Niall it's THirty- seven not turdy, man some days I think your the baby with the way you act and speak," I said.

Niall started to tear up and then he ran away.

"Niallll!!! you know I didn't mean it, I said as I chased after him."

"Niall I'm sorry," I said as I caught up to him, "why don't we go back to the way things were before age play, no more babies instead just us as band mates."

"Fine do what you want Zayn this is the end of the straw, I am going to bed good night!" Niall said.

No POV

And so the boys quit age play but it never was expected to end this way. The band broke up and many directioners and fans cried for days. Ten months after the break up they got back together and apologized for what happened. They still love eachother it's just the story had changed into something they never expected.