Chapter 3

Liam's POV

Niall told us all the rules and man there was a lot and the worst part is I didn't even sign up or this. Plus I am 17 not 2 but I guess in there eyes I am 2. Harry he is 16 why does he get the age older than me and worst part Louis, Zayn and Niall are in charge I mean yeah they are 20 but I'm always in charge I really don't want them babying me.

I'm still in Louis lap and I got to go pee. I can't hold it in any longer, I feel like I am going to wet myself. I start to stand up and Louis asks "Where do you think your going sweetheart?"

"I need to go potty daddy!" I said in the sweetest voice possible, to get him to let me go.

"Do you need help?" Louis said.

"Why would I need- Daddy no I am a big boy no use nappy!" I said starting to get frustrated with him.

"Well you aren't going to the potty, you are going to use your nappy and that's the end of it!" Zayn basically yelled at me.

Now I am mad and yelled " I SAID NO!" and ripped off my nappy and ran upstairs crying. I rushed into a bathroom and peed like no tomorrow.

I saw Niall and Louis with an angry expression on there faces.

"LIAM COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Louis yelled.

I walked over crying. "You will wear your nappy and you go in time out for 20 minutes and if I hear one word besides an apology, your butt will be spanked off!" I only nodded my head at the shame. I am standing here looking like an idiot.

Niall picked me up and had gotten me changed. Man I really don't know why I have to go on, I am 17 most kids my age are disciplining younger siblings not reversed so why in the world am I being treated like this.

I was brought back downstairs and was placed inside what looks like a cage but it is not it's a playpen. Wait what a playpen when did that come here. I guess this is time out.

I was quiet the full 20 minutes I was put to bed.

Heyyyy everyone hope you like the book, comment and vote your feels.