After cleaning up in the kitchen and putting the leftovers away in the fridge, I was as tired as anything. I walked into the lounge room and laid on the long couch. I didn’t worry about the blankets. That didn’t matter. 

Not when I was this tired it didn’t.

I soon fell into a hopeless sleep, thinking about my new girlfriend.

The most beautiful girl in the world.

My Oakley.

Oakley’s P.O.V

I woke up with a hand flopped down over my face. Not the most comfortable position I would have to say.

“Jason,” I shook him.  He rolled up a little but still didn’t budge. “Jason, wake up!” I said a little louder. He shot up, a shocked expression was plastered on his face.

“Huh?” He asked, now rubbing his eye.

“You took up the whole bed. I woke up with you on top of me.” I smiled nudging him.

“Well that might happen when two people are in a single bed.” He smirked, not planning on apologising or anything.

“Yeah, that’s the last time I’ll do that.” I smiled wider. I’m glad Jason’s in a better mood today. He was really upset yesterday.

“Good, because you snore at night. I’m surprised the next door neighbours haven’t complained yet.” He chuckled.

“Hate to break it to you Jase, we share the same room. And we will be until I leave this place.” I laughed.

“Stop calling me Jase, Oakley.” He looked up at me and stopped smiling.

“Why, doesn’t wittle Jase like his nick name?” I smiled.

“Stop.” He grunted.

“Why it’s just a nick name, calm down.”

“My sister called me that. I thought it didn’t matter that you called me it, but it gets on my nerves, just stop it alright?” He admitted.

I looked down, suddenly feeling really bad. I didn’t even think about that. He has let me call him that for years and now he finally snapped.

“Hey, Jason I’m sorry. You should have said earlier, I would’ve stopped. I’m so sorry.” I shook my head.

“Don’t worry about it. I don’t call me that anymore.” He looked up at me and pattered my leg.

I thought that even though we were on the topic it wouldn’t hurt it ask him about his family. He was the only one I didn’t know about in the house. He was so quite when he wants to be.

“Hey Jason, what happened to your sister. You talk about her sometimes and she sounds so sweet. What happened to her?” I asked being careful.

His back stiffened. He didn’t talk about this to anyone. Talking about his feelings was a whole new thing for him. I didn’t blame him. At school I hated people knowing about me.