Jason Todd

Hazel's POV
*sorry for always using her Point of view, I'll change it up a bit, next chapter*

I Searched up every website possible, looked through every article, even read a few newspapers on Mr. RedHood. This guy has definitely outdone himself. He uses military grade weapons, a highly skilled martial artist, along with hand to hand combat but most of all, murder is not a problem for him. He kills all sorts of Low life criminals. From Petty drug dealers to Rapists. No evidence on killing the innocent but, with this particular person and  this kind of skill, who really knows. He's very unpredictable. Question is....who's next on his list?

Hmm, My money is on Black Mask. He rules a Drug Empire. If you want it to come crashing down, take out the boss first. Rumors say he's working with Penguin but I think that's a load of crap. Nightwing took care of him back in blühaven. He's probably in blackgate by now....unless he broke out that is.

All I need to do is get his attention. Not that I don't have it already but, I just need a one to one with him. I could work my magic and possibly make an alliance. Should be easy, I'll just wear the tightest dress I can find.

"Perfect" I said to myself, looking in the mirror. I wore a black leather dress, with cuts along the side going up vertically. Thigh high boots along with a few knives tucked away in a hidden pocket, just if things get hairy.

 Thigh high boots along with a few knives tucked away in a hidden pocket, just if things get hairy

The key was to act clueless as possible. I can't blow my cover not just because it would disappoint Bruce but, it would probably lead to my own head being blown off.

TimeSkip~
I quickly crossed the street avoiding any unwanted attention. Yeah it didn't work to say the least. When you look as hot as this, you're gonna get a few stares. Or in this case, guys whistling at me if I was some dog. I can take each and every one of them but I needed to focus on the mission at hand. Finally, I headed up to an old warehouse. My heels clicking against the wet concrete floors.
From the corner of my eye, I could see something move pass me in swift motion.

Right on Time.

"Are You going to Come out or just continue you're game of Hide and seek?" I ask to thin air that appeared Red, as he came out from the shadow.

"I don't mind the Attention but please, doesn't it seem a bit stalkerish-don't chu think?" This followed by him jumping down and facing me for the first time.

"(Chuckles) And I thought I was being stealthy" he said all cocky like.
Oh if this wasn't a mission, I would just slap the smirk he probably has under that helmet.

"Sweetheart, I noticed you these past few days. Either someone has a little crush on me Or......There's something you've been dying to tell me but just can't get it out. Now's you're chance, I'm all ears" I pulled back my hair behind my ear, revealing my diamond earrings.