Chapter 6

Gerard's POV:
"W-why do you like me? 'Because you're a princess, honey.' Well leave me alone!" My eyes started to water. Great. I was about to cry. Again. Frank to caressed the side of my face. He lifted my face so our eyes met. I began to sob. Craaaaap. Can I not cry for once? Hot tears ran down my face. "Why are you crying, sweet thing? 'I-I d-don't k-know.....' I won't hurt you. I don't bite that hard." That hard? Oh no. Even more tears ran down my face. Just then there was a knock on the door. Please be cops. What a coincidence! Cops came in. "Ma- Sir, is this man bothering you?" I was in such a confused state I did nothing. "Mr. Officer, this feminine male is my boyfriend." WHAT?!? We aren't dating! I don't love him! For all I care, he could die and I wouldn't care! "Fine, Iero. Next time we get a complaint about you, it's county for a year." He nodded as the cops left. "L-leave m-me alone... 'But princess, you're too pretty and innocent to be alone.' I prefer to be alone.. 'Well that might change. You're just so pretty I wanna eat you up.' I don't want you to! I want to be alone!'Well sweetheart, come with me. W-why?" I couldn't even finish my question before he dragged me to the bathroom. Oh no. He was gonna make out with me. "P-p-please...  Don't make out with me..... 'Fine. But I'm gonna make you like me.' N-no... I-I'm t-terrified of you..." He stared at me if as I just slapped him in the face. I began to cower into the corner. And cry. Again. Why was I so emotional? Is it my fragile being? Ryan walked in. "Frank, what's going on? 'This ray of sunshine is scared of me.' I understand. I mean he's like a little kid. 'Yeah. It's just I like him, but he hates me.' Well, try to act nicer and less flirtatious around him, ok?" He nodded his head as Ryan walked back out. He approached me. I went into an even smaller ball. He grabbed my hand and kisses it ever so lightly. I blushed deeply. He kissed my hand. "Princess, I love you. Never forget that." But I don't love Frank. He is always haunting me in my nightmares. I walked out of the bathroom as he left. I went to my bed and laid there. I was an emotional wreck. Right now, I wanna go home.