Chapter 3

Gerard drove his roofless car along the coast of California, blaring the Green Day CD. His stomach was in knots, knowing that the punk from Target would be there. He was also worried that his stuff would fall out of the car. But eh, it'll be fine. He drove along, singing. As the male pulled up to a stop light, Frank pulled up next to his car. "Hey sweetie. Remember me?" Gerard looked at the punk on the motorcycle, carrying a little trailer. The light turned green and Gerard tried to speed ahead of Frank, but the punk would catch up to the pastel.
A few hours later, after losing Frank to a Chicken restaurant, Gerard finally made it to college. He grabbed a cart to put his stuff in and walked into the college. He walked to the registration area. The so called "teacher" saw Gerard in his bright floral dress and started laughing. Gerard sadly looked down. "I-I'm so sorry... It's just I've never seen a guy in a dress before... 'It's fine... It happens a lot....' Oh... Anyways, name? 'Gerard Way...' Gerard Way..... AHA!" She handed him his schedule and dorm room. He walked up to the dorm area, which was similar to an apartment complex. As he walked into the dorm, his roommates surprised him by hugging him. Gerard, being the frail and fragile being he is, screamed in a feminine way, nervously. "H-Hi.... I-I'm Gerard." They all introduced themselves. Patrick, Ryan, and Dan were their names. They offered to take him to the party the older guys were having, but he denied and said he was sick.