"What's the big deal? We had coffee, yeah. We talked! Is your boyfriend making a big deal out of this?." Grant chuckles at the end and i smack his arm.

"I swear to god if you chuckle again, i will choke you to death." I say 'threatening' but it was actually quite funny. "And yeah well Seth and I..." I trail off.

I was in a car, with my ex boyfriend, about to talk about my current boyfriend. If this isn't the most awkward thing in the world than i don't know what it is.

He glances at me, and half smiles. "Go ahead, i swear i will reply you with pure honesty, it won't be awkward." He says and i bite my lip. "C'mon is something really bad going on?."

I shake my head. "I love him." I say out of the blue and Grant raises his eyebrows with widen eyes. "It's impossble not to, he is been the most caring and sweetest man i've ever met." I half smile. "He makes me laugh and comforts me whenever i'm stressed or mad, which is 50% percent of the time." I chuckle lightly and Grant just stiffens up at my words, god i knew it would be awkward.

"I'm glad he makes you happy." He mutters and i nod lightly.

"Thank you." I reply. "But sometimes i think he doesn't trust me like i trust him." I continue, how did i manage to say that when i haven't even said it to my own best friend's? Yet it seems like i could blurt things out with Grant and it seemed easy, and there was a part of me that was afraid of exactly that.

"So that's what's happening? He thinks you're cheating on him with me?." He looks at me briefly and i lightly nod.

"I think so, but i know everything will be okay when i get back." I smile.

Grant clicks his tongue. "Being over protective can sometimes be a bad thing, Kara."

I look at him confused. "What do you mean?."

"He is flipping out because you drank coffee with a friend, that's just overreacting. He could have some serious jealousy problems."

I scoff. "Of course not, Seth is not like that." I reply defensive. "You don't know him, you can't judge him."

"Fine." Grant replies as he parks outside the hotel. "I just wouldn't like to see you hurt."

Then why did you break up with me? Why did you say those things? Why did you break my heart?.

But if he only knew how much it took for me to get over him, he will never stop until he gets me back, and i couldn't afford to lose Seth because of some silly old boy.

"Well we are here." He interrupts my thoughts and i look at him, he stares at me with those hypnotizing eyes of his.

"Thank you, the talk was nice -- I'm sorry if i snapped a couple of seconds ago, it's just...."

"You love him i get it, you don't like it when people trash him. That's understandable." He half smiles and i smile back, I take off my seat belt and lean closer to him and i wrap my arms around his neck as his arms go to my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. We stayed there for a couple of seconds, just embracing each other.

It all seemed so familiar, his smell, his arms and having him wrapped around me.

I depart and i look at him in the eye, his hand cups my cheek as he caresses my cheek with his thumb. God i missed that too.

"I missed looking at your eyes." He blurts out, looking at me with a certain look but i couldn't name it. I was under a spell that only Grant could cast. "And your pink plump lips." He continues as he lightly touches my lip and as he leans closer to me, i see a sudden flash come from outside the car.

And in the corner of my eye i see someone with an iphone, the camera aiming at us and i came back to reality.

I can only hear Grant screaming my name as i get out of the car and run as fast as possible to the bathroom in the hotel, and once i am in it, i get in one of the fancy bathroom stools and i stay there. I pant before i cry and i cry before i sob and the process repeats itself over and over.

I did it, i ruined it.

-

'what the hell is this, andrea?'

ya'know the same old crappy chapter.

I'm sorry i rlly don't have any inspiration):