It begins

Once again I am srry for not updating I don't know what's gotten into me *cough jimin cough* Buti forgot I had to update this book and then remember when its too late I will try and work on tht but anyway here's the story.
Kaneki's POV

I assembled everyone at Anteiku and explained the phone call last night. We made a plan to get [Y/N] back. Touka, Uta, Yomo, Irimi, Koma, and I are gonna infiltrate the abandoned building. Then Uta will distract who ever is in there. After that person has been takin care of we [Y/N] out. We all agreed, put our masks on and headed out.
"Where are we headed kaneki? Irimi asked.
"Just follow me." I replied bluntly. She hummed and kept following me. As we were running to the building something knocked me into and alley. I hit the wall as I look up to see who it was. The person had a red cloak and a black mask that was a face smiling creepily. I got up and asked
"Who are you." In a deep voice. He didn't reply. He only attempted to punch me. I ducked and he hit his hand on the wall behind me. He didn't even flintch. He just pulled his hand out the wall. I kicked him back before he could do anything. He went flying back stopping right before he reached the others. He came back up quickly and came at me with his kagune drawn. I just barely dodged it. Right after that he swung his kagune. I jumped back and his kagune grazed my stomach. I feel back to the ground on my feet. He dashed off into the distance before I could do anything else.
"What was that all about." Touka asked.
"I don't know." I said as I walked towards them.
"We have to hurry though."

Your POV

I wake up and all I could see was black. I then realized where I was and what happened. I felt the cold concrete floor beneath my bare feet.
I heard the door open. I clenched my jaw as I heard his voice. I smelt his disgusting sent.
"Have any visions yet?" Ayato asked devilishly.
"No." I said bluntly. "I can't control when they come."
"You better control it." He said as he smacked something on the ground. I knew exactly what it was when he hit it across my face. My head was knocked to the side. My cheek stung. I put my hand to where the pain was. There was a deep cut. I felt the blood slide down my cheek.
"If you don't there will be more punishment." He said.
"That's nothing." I said bluntly.
"Ok will is this nothing."
He hit me harder over and over again. It stung so much, but I had to stand my ground. I flintched everytime the leather hit my skin.
"That's not working is it?" He asked creepily.
He then walked out. I heard the door shut with a sound that echoed throught the room. I released a breath that I was holding, and it was all over. A few minutes later he came back.
"This will work." He said maniacally. He came close to me. I felt thin metal slide across my face.
"How would you feel about a knife instead." He asked accursedly.
He then drove the knife into my thy. I let out a blood curdling scream as I closed my eyes even tighter. The pain was excruciating. I felt my the area fill with blood as it soaked my pants leg.
"Ah a reaction. This is what happens when you disrespect me." He said hate in his voice. "Say you wont disrespect me again." He commanded.
I didn't say anything because I was to busy crying in pain.
"SAY IT!" He yelled as he pierced the knife into my other thy.
I still didn't say anything. I couldn't speak because of the pain. I grasped my thy.
"SAY IT!" He yelled even louder slicing the hand that held my thy.
"OK OK." I cried out. "I won't... disrespect you.... Anymore. I said in between cries.
"Good." He replied as I continued to cry.

Kaneki's POV

We ran as fast as we could. We reached the place in 10 minutes. Without hesitation I went in there, but Uts grabbed me and stopped me.
"Remember, we have to follow the plan." He said expressionless.
"Right."
So Uta went in.
After a few minutes went by he came back out.
"No one is at the entrance." He said and we all went in. We made are way in. Weaving through hallways and corners. We came to a halt when we saw a door. Through the door I could hear cries of pain.
"[Y/N]!" I whisper yelled.
"She he's coming back hide." Irimi whispered as she pulled me back around the corner.
When the person came out I smelt a familiar sent. It was Ayato. Luckily he walked the other way. After he was out of sight we silently walked. We opened the door and tried to close it silently, but it still made a noise.
"NO PLEASE NO MORE. I PROMISED I WOULDNT DISRESPECT YOU. I'LL DO ANYTH-."
I cut her off before she Ayato could hear her.
"It's ok [Y/N] it's me, I'm hear." I said sweetly as I walked to her. I removed her blind fold and I saw those beautiful [E/C] eyes. I touched her cheek and she flintched.
"Look what he did to you. All these cuts, your hair." I said sorrowful.
She just looked at me scared. "Kaneki you can't be here it's a trap he's gonna kill you." She said with horse voice.
"I don't care I'm not just gonna let you rot in here."
Then I saw her expression change to one of distraught as she looked behind me. I quickly turned around to see Ayato behind me and the other were surrounded by Aogiri ghouls.
"Well well if it isn't Kaneki." He sad confident.
Before I could say anything he sent a round house kick. I easily dodged it. Then I through a punch at him but he dodged it.
"I see you've gotten better since the last time we fought." I said with a smirk on my face.

Your POV

Kaneki and Ayato started fighting. Then the others started fighting. I didn't know what to do. I was chained up. My injuries wouldn't heal. I was useless.
_________________________
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The story will be ending soon in like the next chapter or two. Once again in sorry for the late late update. My hand fell asleep during this but anyway talk to ya next chapter in out
[ •́ •̀ ]¤=[]::::::::>
Also I didn't feel like proof reading so sorry for any mistakes
﹏╰)