Chapter 12

An: I know their not twins I just made them twins.
        Lyras POV
    "What are your guys names?" I asked them sitting them in the couch.
    "Brady and Colin fuller." The one named Brady said.
    "I'm lyra black. This is carlisel and esme cullen,Rosealie hale,  Emmet cullen, jasper hale, Alice Cullen and Edward Cullen." I said introducing them to the cullens.
    "Nice to meet you. Are you boys hungry? " emse asked. The boys nodded and she went to the kitchen with rose and Alice to make them food.
    "I'm not sure if you know them but they are Sam Uley, Paul lahote, Jared Cameron, Embry call, Jacob black, Quil artera and you met Leah and Seth clearwater." I said introducing them to the pack.
    "Nice to meet you." They said to the pack.
    "Can you tell us what happened before you phased?" I asked collin.
    "Harry clearwater came in from hunting with dad. He said that he was gone. Then we felt our skin crawl. Then we turned into these wolves Harry tried calming us down but couldn't. We ran out the door leaving him on our couch. Then Leah them found us." He said.
    "Do you know why it happened?" I asked them.
    "I know that the tribe legends say were from wolves but their just stories right?" Brady said looking at me.
    "Brady, collin I'm telling you right now they are real. Sam them are wolves and a pack. You are also part of that pack. Your family now." I daid holding their hands.
    "So your saying the stories are real?" Collin said. I nodded.
    "Wait where do you fit in?" Brady asked.
    "Well if you noticed me and Jacob have the same name. Thats because were cousins. I'm also of wolf blood but didn't phase because I'm a witch." I said. They looked at me with wide eyes.
    "Really?" They asked.
    "Really watch." I said. I summons my bag and stuck my arm in. I grabbed my stash of candy and handed it to them.
    "I know candy ruins your appetite but trust me your appetite will be bigger now and it wont. Ask them." I said pointing to the pack.
    "It really doesn't." Paul said.
    "So that means then cullens are really?" Collin asked. I nodded.
    "But I still don't understand. If you haven't phased how are you in this pack?" Brady asked.
    "that's because Sam imprinted on me and I kind of did. You know what that is right?" I asked them.
    They both nodded and looked at us as Sam walked up and wrapped his arm around my waist.
    "So your like our parents?" Collin asked.
    Before I could answer jared did.
    "Yup. Shes an awesome cook by the way. She can make all your favorites. She makes us ours every night shes at sams." He said.
    "You can cook?" Brady asked.
    "Yes. Tell you what how about we all go back to my place and we can have a big family dinner." I said.
    "I'm in." Everyone said one by one. The boys nodded and laughed. The cullens also were in.
    "Crap I have to go to work. Ly could you help me?" Leah asked me. I transfigured her clothes to her work ones and jasper and Alice took her to work.
    "Awesome." The twins said.
    I smiled at them and my phone rang. Dad was on the screen.
    "Snape I'm gonna kill him." I grumbled.
    I answered the phone and I heard my dad yelling.
    "Lyra kawehi black! I said to stay safe and call if anything!" He yelled.
    "I didn't want to worry you daddy." I said.
    "didn't want to worry me. She didn't want to worry me. *sigh* I know princess snape told me. If I have grey hairs I'm blaming you. We'll be back in a few days. If I hear you fought again I'm.... I don't know what im gonna do. Ill let you go. I love you Lyra." He said.
    "I love you too. Bye." I said hanging up.
    "So how'd he take it?" Edward said smirking.
    "You git." I said shooting water at him.
    Everyone laughed. The boys ate lunch as we got to learn more about them. Sam said they could stay with him.
    "Lyra can I talk to you?" Sam asked. I nodded and we went outside. I cast a silencing spell over us so nobody could hear us.
     "what's up?" I asked him.
    "Well for one I have my mothers ring." He said pulling out of the box.
    "Will you wear it?" He asked.
    "Of course. Ill cherish it forever." I said as he slipped it on.
    "there's one more thing. It only seemed right since I asked you to marry me. Will you move it with me?" He asked.
    I jumped onto him and kissed him repeating yes.
    "Perfect." He said kissing me. He put me down and we walked back to the living room.
    I walked in and Alice walked over and hugged me.
    "Alice you knew? Wait of course you did." I said. Everyone laughed.
    "What happened?" Jake asked me.
    "Well I have my ring and I'm moving in." I said holding up my hand. Everyone got up including the twins and hugged us.
    After we all hugged I texted George  telling him its okay for them to come back. A few moments after he showed up in the middle ot te room.
    "Mama!!" Teddy said trying to get out of georges arms. George put him down and Teddy ran up to me. I picked him up and swung him around.
    "Hi buddy. Did you have fun with uncle george?" I asked him
    He nodded and clapped his hands.
    "I may or may not have showed him my new pranks." George said rubbing the back of his neck.
    "Oh geez." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh Leah just went to work."
    "Okay. For now I will show Emmet, and the pack my new pranks. Hi I'm George weasley." He said looking at brady and collin.
    "Hi were Brady and collin fuller " Brady said.
    "Twins awesome. Cherish each other understand." He said with a sad look.
    They nodded and smiled as he showed them his inventions.
    "Why did he look sad when he said that?" Sam asked me with his arm around my waist.
    "He is one half of a twin. Fred died in the war. It hurt him because their twin bond. Magical twins can talk in their heads and are in sync. When one dies the other feels like their incomplete because they are. that's why I'm happy Leah and George found each other. They both seemed like they were missing something." I said smiling at the scene before me.
    "that's sad but Im happy for them too." Sam said. We joined everyone and me and rose played with teddy.
    Everyone seemed so relaxed now. If someone was to look at us we looked like the perfect little family. I looked around and felt my heart beat for everyone in the room. I met jasper's eyes and he smiled warmly at me feeling what I feel.
        Jasper's POV
    I saw Lyra look at everyone with love on her eyes. She met mine and felt the love she had for everyone. I smiled knowing that she loved each of us. I decided that everyone should feel it.
    I used my gift and sent lyras love to everyone. I saw everyone stop and look confused but smiled.
    "What was that?" Sam asked.
    "Me and mostly Lyra." I said. Everyone looked at me and Lyra tilted her head.
    "Me?" She asked.
    "Yes. I felt the love you had for everyone including the twins. I decided that everyone needed to feel it. Including Leah " I said
    She got up and hugged me. She kept saying thank you while I rubbed her back. My family including the pack which became part of our family all hugged her.
    We all went back to doing what we were doing as she leaned on Sam. Around seven we all went to her house where she made the all the boys  favorites and handed us some animal blood in a cup for us.
    We thanked her and ate. Who knew someone could love monsters like us. I thought to myself. Edward looked at me and nodded.
        Lyras POV
    I finished making the food as Alice picked up Leah. When I finished I served everyone and handed the cullens cups of animal blood. They thanked me and seemed to enjoy it.
    "What kind is this?" Edward asked me.
    "Dragon blood from a good friend of mine. All he did was extract it with out harming them. I figured you guys like the dragon blood pops the most you should try this." I said sitting next to Sam.
    "Ah bill right?" Carlisel asked me.
    "Right you are." I said.
    I watched everyone begin to eat then started eating myself. I finished half when I felt sick. I put my hand to my mouth and ran to the bathroom.
        Sams POV
    We were all eating when Lyra ran upstairs to her bathroom. I followed her along with everyone with rose watched Teddy.
    I found her leaning over the toilet throwing up.
    "Jake get water. Paul get a wet rag from the cabinet." I said. Jake ran and got the water while Paul got the ran fom under the sink and wet it. I grabbed it from him and pulled lyras hair out of her face. She leaned back and I wiped her face. Jake came in with the water and handed it to her. She downed it and groaned.
    "What the hell?" She said furrowing her eyebrow.
    "Maybe its just a bug." I said pulling her up from the ground.
    "Maybe. Will you guys be staying here?" She asked us.
    Everyone said they would and we walked back downstairs. Alice was looking confused while in a trance.
    Lyra set up the living room with the boys and Edward while me, Emmet, jasper, Alice helped me with the kitchen. Esme and carlisel left needing to go into the hospital. Emse just started as his nurse.
    "what'd wrong?" I asked her washing the dishes.
    "I tried to see what was wrong but something just kept kicking me out." She said jutting her eyebrowns together.
    "What do you mean?" I asked confused
    "Like I see bits of you guys together after your married but that's all. If I try go further or even before the marriage or even a week from now something is blocking me." She explained.
    "Weird. We just think its a bug. " I said looking throught the kitchen door leading to the living room.
    We finished the kitchen and went to watch the movie. The couch was bigger and wider covering the whole living room. I saw she was leaning against the back with Teddy sleeping next to her while her dog was curled up by her legs.
    I made my way to her and pulled her close to me with Teddy in the middle. I saw him change to look like us again and we smiled at each other.
    We watched deadpool and everyone slowly fell asleep. Before I did the cullens said they would be back tomorrow. Alice said she already took some of lyras stuff to our place for us. I thanked her then they left. I looked around and saw everyone sleeping peacefully and smiled knowing that I would be happy with these people as my family forever.
     I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about all of our futures together.
        Lyras POV
    I woke up this morning throwing up again. I showed trying to understand why I was sick. I gave up and dressed in jeans and sams shirt from the other night.
    I went and started making everyone breakfast. I heard rustling meaning everyone was waking up. I was right. Slowly everyone came in and kissed me good morning. Then the cullens came in and did the same. They said they didn't need any blood today so I nodded. I put everyones plates on the table including mine even thought I didn't each much.
    "Do you want me to check it out?" Carlisel asked me.
    "No thanks its alright. If it gets worse I'll go to you." I said. He nodded.
        Normal POV
    A month passed and Lyra moved in with Sam. He got a job at the police station and she got Kingsley to make adoption papers for the boys so they would be their's. By the end of the month the boys were living with Sam and Lyra and they planned their wedding.
        Lyras POV
     It been a week since the sickness ended and I never felt better. I was glowing. Maybe it was because my dad them were better. I have two new boys in my family and Im engaged to the man I love.
    I was cooking dinner for everyone since they were coming over when I heard Sam walk into the house.
    "Babe?" He called.
    "In the kitchen." I said. I heard him walk in and make his way to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my shoulder.
    "How was work?" I asked chopping the onions.
    "Fine bunch of paperwork. Sue said that usually happens when you just start. Where's the boys?" He asked.
    "The twins are at seths house playing games and Teddy is with rose." I said.
    "Mmm." He said kissing my shoulder and neck again.
    "You know since it looks like your done with the food and we have an hour before everyone comes and I've missed you so much these last few week how about we-" he was saying before I turned around and kissed him deeply.
    He picked me up and led me to our room. We made love quickly but passionately making up for lost time. When we finished we showered and went down stairs. We finished setting up the table as everyone started showing up. Teddy jumped into my arms then to sams. The pack kissed my cheek saying hi mama. It became a routine for them to do. In a way I did feel like their mother and dont mind I love them like I was.
    I was finally eating all my food and even more than usual. Everyone was tellingus how Sirius them were teaching them magic when they finished homework and how far they got. They all seemed to be catching on fast. Sam said that they were on their third year. I smiled at how they were all enjoying learning magic. Even the twins ended up being magical.
    We all took a trip to London to get them reintroduced and what not. All of us including the elders, dad, draco, aunt bella and the cullens went.
    Draco found a girl and she moved in with him while aunt bella moved into the main house. The house changed to make her a room prefect for her. Dracos girlfriend was and American pureblood witch and draco kind of imprinted on her.
        Normal POV
    Two more mothes passed making it January 2017.
    Lyra started having weird cravings and felt bloated. She decided that she would see carlisel while everyone was at school and work.
        Lyras POV
    I got Teddy ready and we apperated to the cullens. I walked to his personal check up room and had Teddy playing in the living room.
    He checked all my vitals and muscles. He checked my scaring just in case and everything seemed to be in order.
    "Lyra when was your last period?" He asked me.
    I thought about it for a moment. My eyes widened when I realsied the last one was before I fought. Eight times no protection each time.
    "About three months ago." I said.
    "Well I'm not sure but let me check in case." He said. I leaned back as he did his check. He let me sit back up and smiled.
    "Congratulations Lyra you are three months almost four months pregnant." He said.
    "I am?!" I asked holding my hand to my mouth.
    "Yes. Are you not happy?" He asked confused.
    "No no I'm happy I just cant believe it. I'm gonna be a mom." I said. Carlisel smiled at me. I got up and hugged him.
    "Well since you usually take an ulta sound after two months how about you come back tomorrow with sam for it." He said.
    "Um can I actually do it now?" I asked.
    "Of course. Lay back and relax." He said. I nodded and layed back and face the screen. He spread a cold liquid on my stomach and I saw two babies. I had tears go down my face. He cleaned it up and I sat up pulling my shirt down.
    "Here you are. Congratulations again on the twins. Would you like to come back tomorrow anyway. Sam may want to see it live." He said smiling.
    "Yes please. Thank you so much carlisel." I said hugging him.
    "Of course dear. The baby must have been blocking Alice." He said.
    "I was thinking the same thing." I said. We went to the living room and I picked up Teddy. I thanked carlisel again and apperated home.
    I put Teddy down for a nap in his room. I held the ultrasound in my hand and went to the kitchen. I smiled and rubbed my belly. I made Sam lunch since he ended early today and waited.
    An hour later he walked through the door. I stood up and slipped the picture into my pocket. I met him at the door and gave him a loving kiss.
    "I missed you too." He said smiling.
    "I have important news to tell you." I said pulling him to the couch.
    When we sat down I faced him and held both his hands.
    "what's wrong?" He asked with a worried expression.
    "Sam I'm pregnant." I breathed out. He stared at me for a long time making me nervous.
    "Sam. Baby say something." I said. He smiled and pinned me on the couch.
    "Really? Your really pregnant?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He kissed me everywhere and I laughed.
    "I have the ultrasound. I went to see carlisel today. Do you want to come with me back tomorrow?" I asked him.
    He nodded and pulled us up to sit up again. I pulled out the ultrasound from my pocket and handed it to him.
    He looked at it and his eyes widedned.
    "Twins?" He whispered.
    "Yes. In about two months we find out the genders. I'm three almost four months." I said smiling. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
    I pulled him into a tight hug as he cried. When he calmed down he put my hands on my stomach. I smiled and laid back.
    "Hey my angels. Its your daddy. I cant wait to meet you." He said into my stomach. I felt tears in my eyes and smiled.
    "Be good in there. We love you already." He said kissing my stomach. I looked at him and pulled him into a kiss. The rest of the day lying on the couch as he played with my stomach. Paul them said when they come they would have everyone. Leah said she was going out with Fred after work. I was happy for them.
    At one I got up and starter making everyone some shoyu chicken and rice for when they come back.
    I finished making everything and joined Sam back on the couch. We talked about baby names. We came up with a few bit names. The first being Dean, then Orion after dad. If it was both boys we would use thoes names. The middle name would be Paul after their godfather and Joshua after sam. For girls we came up with samantha and narcissa after dracos mom. For the middle names it would be Jessica after my mom and Amy after sams mom.
    "If its boy and girl the boy should be Dean Orion Paul Uley. The girl should be Jessica  Amy Narcissa Uley." Sam said.
    "I love it." I said leaning up to kiss him. We decided that Leah would be their godmother.
    We finished thinking of names when the boys pulled up. We met them outside and they kissed me on the cheek and man hugged sam.
    "Foods in the kitchen when your done we need to tell you something." I said as we walked in. We all ate and then put the dishes in the sink. I charmed them to clean themselves and put themselves away.
    "So what's up?" Jake asked me.
    I looked at Sam.
    "You tell them." He said. I nodded and pulled out the ultrasound from my pocket and put it in the middle of the table. Paul picked it up and everyone surrounded him. They looked at us and we smiled and nodded.
    They all hugged us and congratulated us.
    "When did you find out?" Jake asked me.
    "Today before sam got home. I went to see carlisel and he said I was three almost four months. In about two months we will find out the genders." I said.
    "Can we you know feel?" Seth asked me. I nodded and stood up. One by one they all said hi to the baby and would smile.
    When they were done everyone went to go homework.
    "Paul can we talk to you?" I asked him. He nodded and followed us outside.
    "What can I do ya for?" He asked.
    "We were talking and thought you would be the best person. Would you be their godfather?" I asked him.
    He looked between me and Sam and nodded eagerly. He picked me up and swung me around. When he put me down he hugged sam.
    "Come on lets tell everyone the names." Sam said. We went in and told then what we came up with. Paul beamed when we said the one of them would be named after him.
    The day went on and we invited everyone over to tell the news besides Leah and George since they were on a date.
    They all congratualed us and we told them everything.
        Normal POV
    The next day Sam, Lyra and Teddy went to see the babies and Sam cried as he saw them move.
    Month five come around quickly and they learned that they would be having one of each sex.
   " Dean Orion Paul Uley and Jessica  Amy Narcissa Uley it is." Sam said.