Lash is being nice?

Zach's POV
We were walking in the hallway with Ruby and saw Lash and Speed but they didn't do anything they even apologized for everything they did to us. Lash was also staring at Ruby while she was on the phone talking with her sister. Ruby's sister is going to be moving in with Ruby and starting sky high as well she is in London right now getting on a airplane.

I looked at Magenta who was fixing her hair I smiled and hugged her and we told Ruby we're going to class and walked off. I saw Ruby hang up her home and look at Lash who was looking at her she just shook her head and walked into the hero class.

Ruby's POV
I am so excited my Best friend is coming to live with me and attend sky high I can't wait me, Magenta, and my Best friend. I was sitting in my seat and saw Lash come and sit in the seat beside me I looked at him and asks"what are you doing Speed is over there" said as I pointed a Speed. Lash smiled and said"your my partner and I rather sit beside a beautiful girl"I blushed and looked forward at the teacher and from the corner of my eye I saw Lash smiling.

*At lunch*

I was hanging out with the others and I just started thinking about Lash and what he said and I must've been blushing because Magenta saw and asks"Ruby are you ok do you have a fever or something?"I looked at he and said quickly"what? No, no m fine don't worry". They all looked at each other I sighed and said I'm going to my locker and left.

I was at my locker when a hand just closed it I looked and saw the arm belonged to none other then Lash he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me over to him,I pulled myself out of his arms and stood in front of him and asks"what do you want?"

He looked down nervously and said"well I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out with me sometime?" I looked at him and said"sure"he looked up at me and smiled and said"cool well I got to go bye"he ran off and I laughed and went to the others.

*After school*

Me and the others were at the airport waiting for my Best friend to come and I was so excited along with Magenta, Layla,and Rose all excited for another girl in our group of friends. The plane landed and I was jumping so much Magenta had to hold me down by my shoulders, I saw a girl walk out of the gate and regonized her imdiently.

I ran up and hugged the girl and yelled"AQUA!" She hugged back and yelled"RUBY!" After she hugged Magenta,and Magenta introduced everyone we left the airport me and Aqua went to my place and the others went home

I ran up and hugged the girl and yelled"AQUA!" She hugged back and yelled"RUBY!" After she hugged Magenta,and Magenta introduced everyone we left the airport me and Aqua went to my place and the others went home. I helped Aqua unpack and set up her room and after we finished it was around midnight so we bother went to bed.

*The next day at school*

I was walking and I saw Lash hanging out with Speed,lash saw me and Speed looked at my Best friend and froze wait does he like her?

They walked over to us Lash wrapped his arm around my shoulders and ask"who's the girl?" I smiled at him and said"this is my best friend Aqua,Aqua this is Lash and his friend Speed"I said pointing at both of them Aqua smiled and said"nice to meet ...

They walked over to us Lash wrapped his arm around my shoulders and ask"who's the girl?" I smiled at him and said"this is my best friend Aqua,Aqua this is Lash and his friend Speed"I said pointing at both of them Aqua smiled and said"nice to meet you guys". I smiled and noticed Speed smiling at my sister a lot so I said" she's in the sidekick class"Speed frowned and walked into the hero class. Aqua looked at him confused then said goodbye and went to her sidekick class and I went to hero class with Lash.

*Lunch*

Aqua's POV
I just got out of class and I was walking when I got knocked down by someone but I didn't see them so I just shook it off,got up, and went to my locker to put my books away and get my wallet. I got a apple from the cafeteria and went to the pool and sat by the edge with my feet in the water. I though I was by myself when I heard a crash com from the bleachers I looked and saw that boy Speed on the ground I was looking at him and he got up and saw I was their and ask"how long have you been here?"

I answered"the whole time"he nodded and sat beside me and asks"so what's your power?"I smiled and said"water minipulation and super speed"he smiled and said"you have super speed that's awesome we should hang out sometime!"I looked at him and asks"um did you just ask me out?" He blushed and nodded. I smiled and said"I think that would be great"he smiled and we both raced to the cafeteria he won because I'm still learning my super speed. He smirked and I playfully pushed him and sat at a lunch table and he sat with me we spent the whole lunch talking and laughing.

*After school*

I said goodbye to speed and got on the bus with my sister and our friends and sat with my Best friend on the bus and thought about Speed he is just so fun and great and sweet. I spent the whole bus ride thinking about Speed and I know that my best friend likes that guy Lash so it would be cool if we went on a double date and hung out with the others two.