IntIntro Chapter 0. Black Flesh

April 30th 1973.

Exodus 22:18-20

You shall not permit a sorceress to live.

Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

Whoever sacrifices to any god, other than the Lord alone, shall be devoted to destruction.

"Heikas, heikas este biberoi!" In a dark dimly lit room a female voice spoke. Under the school in the dark gloomy bunker her voice echoed. "Oh God, All mighty Lord of Saboth!" She spoke again. It was a young girl, a farely attractive and busty girl. She wore a long blood red colored robe and wielded a large claymore sword in both her hands, holding it upside down. The few badly lit candles reflected their light onto the sword making it shine and glow in the dark. Its silver metal flashed every time the candles twitched with fire sparks.

"By the name of the Eternal Lord, Adonai..." she spoke again "... by the ineffable name, Tetragrammaton." She slowly started rotating the sword downwards as she spoke... "By O Theos, Ischiros, Achanatos... By the sacred name Agira, Amen!"

She rotated the sword down and quickly dunked it down into the darkness. Suddenly a loud scream shreaks threw the bunker!

On a small table made of stones lies a beautiful young girl with blonde hair and icey blue eyes, a gorgeous body and amazing breasts. The claymore sword had been jammed down into her stomach. Blood gushing and squirting everyware, all over her body. The blood started leaking out a lot and dripping down the cold stone table.

The poor young girl was not able to move but only look, she then looked up at the dark female shadow, the red cloaked woman holding the sword firmly down in her body.

The woman smiled and stabbed her again and again, each time lifting up the cold metal sword and pearching it down into the young girls body. After doing it several times she lifted up the sword and let the blood drip down on her hands covering the red completely.

She then spoke again...

„Youre out holy sacrafice, the power support for the demon out lord of Darkness... After this sacrafice give us the Darkness God and the power to controll the Demon of Reason... Open the gates of Hell, open your glorious gate to all of us!"

She yelled and went on further...

„Oh prince of Darkness, open the eternal gate! The dark king will come! He will come in! The eternal king is a king of kings, we love him, we adore him!"

The sacraficed girl had closed her eyes and started shaking not feeling so well after the tramendous loss of blood, she started feeling disey hoping this is all just a dream.

„Satan is a king of Glory... Satan is a king over all creatures... Satan will come to rule over us... King of Glory Come to Us!" . . . „We adore you forever and we ecpect your grate comming." The woman in the red cloak finished and stood there quietly for a good 20 seconds or so... then she started chanting something but this time it was as if an echo of the same person started talking.

„Zazas... Zazas... Nastanada...Zazas!"

All of a sudden the candles in the room brigthend up and and only shaped six pointed star started glowing on one of the walls. Cold wind brew inside the bunker as the cloaked woman repeated those strange words. The young girl then felt a horrible and large amout of pain comming from her stumoch, she bended upwards and screamed loudly.

„Iyyyaaaaaaahhh!"

. . . In seconds everything went pitch black.

  In seconds everything went pitch black

(End of da 1st chatpar! Wuz it güd?)