Chapter 4- love at first sight?

"Violet?" Zack asked and knocked on the door lightly.
"Hmmmm," I groaned and rolled over.
"I'm comming in," He said and walked in.
"Yeeeessss?" I streached and rolled back over.
"Are you okay? Jack said you came in here right when you got home," Zack explained.
"Just a long day is all," I said with  a stiffled yawn.
"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and he left my room, i let out a groan and stretched whilst making my way out of my room.
"Violet, just the girl i need, mind if you show me where Jamaican bean is? Or taking me there?" Alex asked as soon as i got out of the hallway.
"Yeah, lemme go get shoes on," I said and turned back into my room Alex watched as I walked back to my wordrob and kick my backpack over. All my drawings spilled across the floor.
"Whats this?" He asked and picked one of them up. I jumped over my back pack and took it from his hands.
"N- nothing," I said throwing it back on the floor and grabbing my shoes.
"This is cute," Alex said from behind me.
"What is?" I asked turning on my heal to see him with the drawing of me and him. "Oh."  I felt my cheeks burn up and i quickly tied my shoes.
"You ready?" He asked with smile.
"Uhh yeah," I said. We walked down the hall and Jack ran up and picked me up.
"I CALL SHOTGUN LOSER!" Jack yelled as he ran us outside.
"Jack set me down," I said with a fit of giggles. I playfully smacked his back a few times.
"You know youre alot lighter then you look," he said with a laugh as he set me down.
"I'll take note of that," I said with a giggle and got into the car.

About half- way through the drive Jack groaned after checking his pockets.
"I left my wallet, can we go back?" He whined.
"I'll buy," I piped in the back.
"No, I'll buy," Alex insisted.
"Fine," I said with a grin and layed back in my seat. We showed up at Jamaican bean and I ran inside.
"Johnson! Thomas! Alex saw the drawing of me and him and I-" I shut myself up as Alex and Jack walked in.
"And you what?" Johnson asked with a sly grin.
"Shut up!" I hissed and made a motion to zip his lips.
"So Alex saw the drawing aye?" Thomas said with a wink to Alex.
"Thomas! I thought you where my friend!" I whined and turned to see Jack snickering.
"I am, but this is what friends do," he cleared his throat. "Hey Alex, Violet here has had a crush on you forever, and she started drawing the picture of you and her so she could have that thought of you in her head- Oof." He was cut off by Johnson elbowing him in the gut.
"Thanks, I'm gonna go hide in the car now," I said and skipped outside. I wasnt mad at them, just kinda annoyed with them, they always do this, like you guys are my friend's. Oh well.   Alex and Jack soon came out with huge smiles on their faces.
"Whats got you two so happy?" I snooped as Alex handed me my coffee.
"Nothing," Jack said through a small fit of laughter.
"I hate you two," I said pouting and taking a small sip of my drink.
"Awe we love you too," Alex said reaching back and pinching my cheeks. I pushed his hand away from me and turned my head.
"Rude," I sighed. I giggled to myself at how childish I was acting and we drove off.

When we got back home I got out if the car and ran through the door.
"Zack, Rain! Lock the back door! Get some water!" I yelled. Zack ran to the  door and Rain got a bucket of water.
"Whats the water for?" Rain asked.
"I wanna dump it on Alex and Jack," I said casually as I took a sip of my coffee.
"Oh, and your locking them out?" Zack asked rrturning to the front room.
"Yep," I said popping the 'P'.
"Oh, well, lets do this, you open the door I'll throw the water on them, then help me hide!" I spoke with enthusiasm.
"Ready, set, go!" Zack said opening the door whilst I threw the bucket of water onto them.
"Violet! You little shit!" Jack said running in. I yelped and took off down the hall, Rain behind me and Jack on our tail. Rain picked me up and pushed me behind him whilst taking off into his room and lockinng the door.
"Your mine," Jack said and grabbed me whilst throwing me over his shoulder and walking into the livingroom.
"Jack, can we talk about this?!" I said wiggling as Alex started to tickle me.
"No no no, we buy you coffee and you do this to us!" Alex said with a chuckle. I let out a fit of giggles and wiggled around even more as Jack tightened his grip.
"Okay, okay I get it," I squeeked.
"Alright, only this time," Jack said and put me down. I shook my head and plopped down on the couch catching my breath. Rain came out of his room and sat next to me like nothing happened, I punched him playfully and he looked at me with a raise brow.
"You left me to get attacked!" I said with a laugh.
"Oops," he said and started laughing like a little kid.

After a few hours I went to my room to watch netflix and chill out for a little while. I had made popcorn before I went to my room so I had something to snack on as i went by watching my movie.
"I'm going to bed kiddo, I love you, sweetdeams sis," Zack said opening my door slightly.
"Goodnight Zack, I love you too, sweetdreams," I repeates back. He shut the door softly and went on with his business.

It's around midnight and I'm out of popcorn but still binge watching friends. I don't think anyone else is awake but me. I got up and turned my light off and crawled back in my warm bed and shoved my headphones back in my ears.
"Violet? Are you still awake?" A slight whisper came from the door. I pulled out one earbud and looked to see Alex standing by my door.
"Yeah, come in," I said taking my other earbud. He walked in and shut the door quietly and walked to my bed thus crawling over my legs to get next to me.
"So I have something to talk to you about, and I know it's kinda a bit early but I'm gonna tell you anyways," He said takingin a deep breath of air.
"Okay?" I pushed him to continue.
"Well, I like you more then a friend or even a bestfriend-" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his. His lips moved in synk to mine, he picked me up by my waists and pulled me on his lap.
"Wait," he breathed out. I pulled back a bit and looked at him with a small grin.
"Fuck it," he said and pulled me back to him. our small makeout session was getting heated and we both pulled back for air.
"Not today," I said with a small giggle.
"Yeah, i wouldn't want to wake anyone up,"he said and winked. He layed beside me and pulled me close before we both drifted off to sleep.

((((UNEDITED))))