Mom's at work and I'm home alone and I have no friends.

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and carefully made my way to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

No answer

I unlocked the chain from the door and opened it, ready to attack.

"Jeez it's just me, bones"

The one person I didn't expect to be there. The last person I wanted to see or talk to. Amanda.

Maybe I should just end her life.

I put the knife down and rolled my eyes.

She looked me up and down and furrowed her eyebrows. Taking in my appearance. I wore an oversized tee, showing no evidence of breast development and sweatpants that looked to baggy for me. Well this is the smallest size they had in the shops. If they call a size 10 extra small, where does that leave me? Children's section.

"I knew you were skinny but not this skinny, maybe you should eat a little" she mumbled under her breath to herself. We'll she mumbled a little too loud because I heard it.

That's when it clicked. I know what I'll do my project on.

"Look if you're her to make fun of me or verbally abuse me, fuck off" just when I was about to slam the door her foot stood in the way.

"Ouch" she screamed.

I rolled my eyes

She scratched the back of her neck.

"Yeah I probably deserve that, anyways. Please don't go. I-I need to talk to you. Please" she begged.

I slowly opened the door.

"Talk about what?" I asked agitated.

She looked around her and fidgeted a little.

"Look I'd rather talk inside where we would have some privacy. Now can you please let me in"

I'm too nice for my own good.

I opened the door and walked to my bedroom. I didn't check if Amber followed or not. I was at the top of the stairs and then I turned around.

"You can come in" I said bluntly.

"Oh and lock the door on your way up"
I told her.

"Yes your highness" she said sarcastically.

I flipped the finger at her and she rolled her eyes.

Ashley you're so stupid.

Why did you let this rude bitch in

Maybe because you're too nice

I flopped onto the bed and let out a sigh of relief. Then she walked in.

I took of my really fluffy slipper boots and threw then across the room and grabbed my hot water bottle and put it on my lap.

"Talk" I spoke.

"Okay.... I'm........I'm-"

"Cut to the chase" I interrupted

"I'm sorry"

I frowned.

"For what?"

"For everything, the bullying, the bruises and I really didn't know you were cutting yourself." She apologizes sincerely.

She sounds like she means it.

No

No