Not Again!

I woke up finding Brody had fallen asleep as well, he looked so peaceful.

I brought my hand over and ruffled his hair slightly, he stirred in his sleep and mumbled something before becoming limp again.

His shoulder and head was on my hip and it was making that whole side of my body go numb.

"Brody, get off of me!" I said firmly trying to push him off.
His eyes barely opened and then shut again.

"Ugh, you are such a little kid." I whined, and I saw him smirk before dropping it and pretending to be asleep again.

"My little cousin is better at pretending than you." I said and his deep chuckle made his chest vibrate.

"Of course you don't believe me Em." He said, slightly shaking his head.

Then I started to smell food cooking. I followed my nose to the kitchen where Mrs. Anderson was making breakfast.

"Goodmorning Emma." She said, embracing me in a warm hug.
"Goodmorning Mrs. Anderson." I said and hugged her back.

"Please, call me Anna." She said, going back to flipping the pancakes.

Then I felt Brody's arms wrap around my waist firmly, pulling me back sending me crashing into his chest.

"Morning!" He chirped happily, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"Morning idiot." I joked, playfully rolling my eyes.

He mocked being hurt, clutching his chest near his heart.
"I can't believe you." He pouted, sticking his lip out.

"Believe it." I said smirking at him. He rolled his eyes and turned towards the food Anna was cooking.

"That looks good, now where is your food?" He questioned his mom, pretending to be serious.

"Very funny Brody." She said rolling her eyes at his eating habits.

____________________

After breakfast Brody and I left to go pick up some groceries, there was a bad snow storm that was supposed to be coming in tonight and we needed to be prepared.

"You go that way and I'll go this way." He said, pointing in two opposite directions.
I nodded and we split up.

I was supposed to be getting the food and he was getting everything else.

I went to the frozen food section first and regretted it as soon as I did.

"Why did you never come back?" Blake hissed, stepping a threatening few feet forward towards me.

"I ended up falling asleep." I said shyly, my wrist was still throbbing in pain from yesterday.

"Did he sleep with you? Pathetic brat" He screamed.
"I'm not pathetic!" I hissed, unaware of what he was going to do after my sudden snap.

He leaned in dangerously close and whispered in my ear. "You're going to wish you hadn't done that." His face turned into a nasty sneer and he walked off. I shivered and went to find Brody.

"Are you feeling better after your accident?" I heard a voice behind me say.

I looked back to see Mark smirking.
"So you were the one who hit me?" I gasped, and he nodded, seeming really scary.

All I wanted was to be next to Brody right now, to feel safe.

I left the cart that only had a few things in it anyway and tried to run past Mark but he was too quick.

Mark wrapped an arm around my waist to stop me from getting free.
"Why don't you and I finish what we started?" He asked, a smirk on his face that sent chills down my spine.

"Help! Brody!" I squealed, trying my hardest to pry his hands off of me and free myself.

He cupped his hand over my mouth, which I hope was clean, and got just as close to my ear as Blake did.

"Your boyfriend isn't going to save you." He whispered, his hot breath making me shiver.

I whimpered slightly, which caused his grip around me to tighten.

"Help." I let out one more soft whisper, hoping that was enough for Brody to hear, even though I was almost sure that it wasn't.

___________________

Is Brody going to save her?

Will everything be okay?

Please comment and vote, thank you!