Chapter 2

"Hi Rose! Ohmgee I haven't seen you since the holidays! Where were you? I thought we agreed to meet up at Starbucks on the first day of hols? We were all waiting for you. " Megan interrogated me as soon as i stepped into class.
I sighed. Am I really the only one who has her phone confiscated during the holidays just to study all day? Seems like i am.
I gave her the same excuse as i always did.
"I'm sorry Megan, but i had so many enrichment classes to go for that i just didn't have the time. You know that. Between Crossfit , dance and gym classes,  i barely had time to do my homework."
This was true. I even had to study for at least an hour per day for one subject. And i had ten to study for.
"Oh man. That sucks. Well at least all those exercises paid off, " she smirked,"now you have a really toned hot body" and put her hands on her hips as she attempted to give a sexy look. Really though, she just looked constipated. I started snorting unflatteringly and quickly snapped a picture of her, saving the picture twice.
"Hey! Delete it now or else I'll-"She muttered angrily,  only to be cut off as a force slammed onto me, almost bringing me down.
"Rosie!  Woah have you grown taller, you look so toned, imagine everyone falling all over you" Analise's suggestive tone caused me to push her off me, laughing. I linked arms with Meg and Ana as we strutted down the hallway, completely oblivious to everyone staring and pointing as us in envy. Not. How could you possibly be oblivious to all the staring and commotion? I was used to it by now though.