January

This was probably the only month that has a happy first day.

I still recall the fireworks that lit up the sky. They reminded me of that particular day. We almost shared a kiss, till the Eau De Gráffîtî broke it's gates.

To add insult to injury, I saw a couple sharing a heated make-out session. It was so intense people had to stop by and watch it. As they cheered, a deep aching sensation formed in the pit of my stomach-envy.

Sorry. I got no control over that feeling. It just comes out like a tornado bolting from the angry skies.

Sadly, those feelings didn't last. As stupid as I am, I drowned out all the fun just to think about him. He's not gonna come back. He has forgotten about me. He never will know I exist.

I sometimes think he got amnesia. Which is the only way out. Like I said, Death is not an option. It is something that follows us everywhere. It's our shadow. It's the opposite of life.

But I like to define death as something that should never happen. Nobody deserves to die.

__________________________

We were finally closing this month with dull moods. Yey. Darn.

I thought they'd be a celebration. But who I'm I kidding? No celebrations if not for birthdays and frat parties.

I have been stalking Jace all month long. Turns out, he's acting in a new movie called Rufus 2.

I'd like to watch that movie but I don't see the point in searching for him anymore. I'm almost giving up but something is whispering for me to go in my ear.

I'm I listening to my heart beat or my mind speech?

I'm so confused right now. I don't see the point in anything anymore. No hope in M'graffiti or this dimension called Hollywood.

Nothing.

Just emptiness.