Chapter 21: Isobel and Charlotte

Start from the beginning

"Damon didn't do anything with your ring." I sighed walking over to Damon's unmade bed. I lifted up the mattress to where I'd put it last night. "I had it."

"You switched the rings?" He asked confused.

"No, I thought the ring I had was fake, but why don't you ask Elena where she got hers." I shrugged.

"Why was it under Damon's mattress if you took it?" Stefan asked like he needed a clue.

"Come on Stefan, put two and two together." Damon interrupted and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we not go there right now?" I asked holding my head as it started pounding. "I really need to get to the school."

"Elena and I can take you." Stefan said and I looked to Damon for support.

"I promised I'd take her to get her car before she goes to school." Damon replied.

"What happened to your car?" He asked.

"She had a melt down. Don't worry. I fixed it." Damon shrugged and I found it hard to even try looking at Stefan.

"Roxanne, you can tell me what's going on, you know that right?" Stefan said and I looked up about to burst.

"No, Stefan I honestly can't." I replied.

"Roxanne.." He started.

"I slept with Damon last night ok! I don't need you trying to come into my life and make things better. I'm fine, but this friendship has been over for a while, and I'm just now realizing how put to the side I was! You never cared about me, you did that for Elena, you'd do anything for Elena! So guess what Stefan, I'm done!" I yelled furiously.

"Hey you don't m.." He started.

"Mean that? Oh hell yes I do! I've had help to come to realization. I don't need you, and I especially don't care what happens to you and Elena. Part of me wishes I wouldn't have seen everything that happened at the quarry. But I did and I needed to.. So in the kindest way I know how to say this, stay the hell away from me!" I yelled and Damon grabbed on to my arm before I could leave.

"Hey, just take a minute to calm down." Damon said and I breathed in slowly.

"Let's just go." I said passing Stefan and out of the room where Elena was standing in shock.

"Roxanne.." Elena started.

"I loved your boyfriend, and I even kissed him.. But you won, like always." I said passing by her straight out the door only to be smacked across the back of the head.

I woke up with my headed pounding harder then before. I was in a dark place, I couldn't see anything around me. I tried getting up, but I felt like I was glued to the chair. My arms were locked to the arms and my chest to the back on the chair and my leg to the legs of the chair. A light started to flicker on from the outside and somebody was coming in through the door. He came over to where I was and poked my finger with a needle, to which I screamed at. He started pinching my blood into a little container. I tried moving but it was no use. He got up and walked out of the room. To me it felt like a vault, nobody would hear me if I screamed for help, and a it was a place where nobody would think to look. I heard the the door open again but I could see the figure in the darkness of the room.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I see you've already healed." The male voice replied.

"Your point?" I snapped.

"We're trying to figure out what you are." He said coming closer.

"If you let me go, maybe I'll tell you." I replied.