Κεφάλαιο 6: Τα νέα του αστυνομικού.

"Θα προτιμούσα να με είχε πάει.. δεν ξέρω. Κάπου να πιούμε κάτι. Έναν καφέ. Δεν θέλω να ξανά βλέπω πάλι αυτά τα πτώματα!" σκέφτηκε όταν τον είδε πάλι.

"May I sit?" του είπε.

Υπήρχε ένα παγκάκι εκεί κοντά όπου καθόταν η Layna κάθε πρωί. Αυτό που του είπε λοιπόν ήταν μεγάλη ειρωνία σκέφτηκε.

"Tell me your news! How are you mrs. Clorens?" της είπε ο αστυνομικός.

"I'm fine besides the monster that I saw yesterday in my house. I'm all right. Tell me neverthless. Did you take a close look into the bodies?" του είπε με απορία.

"Of course and we took." 

"Tell me directly. Right now. I want to hear about them." του είπε.

"Listen. The news are not so good. Did you remember that we took the smallest body in our police stasion for the purpose of checking it?" της είπε ο αστυνομικός.

"Of course. How can I forgot it?" 

"Ok. Umm, specifically when we were at our stasion and gave the body in our team to check it after.. I don't remember. 2 hours our team told us that we had a serious problem."

"And?Tell me".. "please" είπε η layna

"The body was alive and with some especially manner the body escape from the hall that it was an kill our team. When we listened the voices, and of course the scary screams we were frightened. We run and we found our team with a lot of stabs in their hearts, or in theirs heads. Everything. The problem was that this boy was running at every division at our stasion and killed the people that worked here. We were so upset. We did not know what we should do. We run out of there, and then we went a hotel to sleep. Me and some other policemans."

"Oh my God! I do not believe that" είπε

"And the most important of all?This boy continues to exist." της είπε ο αστυνομικός. "The only thing that we be in time for checking is that the body had recent blood. Only that."

"I do not know what to do right now. I am upset. And now?what will I do? του είπε με άγχος.

"The only deliverance is to find the cleverest hideout and sit there until the next day unto we find it. We will try at least" είπε

"Um. Ok" είπε

🎉 You've finished reading Η σφαγή 🎉