Magical Hands

A/N

This part is not a sequel to the chapter before, It just is some fluff between Hermione and Fred. Enjoy! 

  Hermione's POV
"How was practice?" I heard Ginny ask. Because of a major cold she couldn't go to the quidditch practice today and she had been sulking all day, extremely mad with Madam Pomfrey. But after her brothers and Harry heard of the nurse her decision she could forget sneaking to the practice as well. The twins even threatened writing to their mother if she didn't listen to the nurse. I looked up from my book, A history of Animagi, and saw the grim look on the boys their faces.

"How do you think it went?" Ron muttered darkly. "It's storming outside! We're frozen and drowned till the bone!" He glared at his sister before he muttered some curses and went upstairs, probably to shower.

"Ignore him." Harry muttered, sitting down next to Gin. Some water drops glistering in his hair. "George hit him with a bludger."

"The bloody idiot deserved it." George muttered darkly, sitting down in the only empty chair. "He kicked Fred of his broom for no reason."

"Why haven't you used a drying spell yet?" I asked concerned, standing up off my seat and making place for Fred. "The three of you probably get sick." I muttered, pulling out my wand. I quickly used the spell on the twins and when I turned around to dry Harry as well I saw Ginny already taking care of it. A small smirk formed around my lips before a single, gentle pull startled me. Fred had pulled me on the handrail.

"Didn't think of it." Fred muttered, shrugging his shoulders and tensing up from the pain. My heart skipped a beat and I looked at him in concern.

"You didn't go to see Madam Pomfrey yet, didn't you?" I asked.

"For this? This is nothing a pepper up potion can't fix." He told me with a dashing smile, taking the book I had been reading a few minutes ago.

"I'll go and get it." Gin said quickly. "Mione, can you come up with me?" She asked with a voice as sweet as sugar. I frowned but nodded and followed the girl upstairs. Being a Friday night, everyone was hanging out in the common-room, leaving us alone in the room. After Gin closed the door that was a fact I was glad for. "You, my dear, are having a thing for my brother!" She said with a bright smile on her face.

"I do not have a thing for your brother!" I defended myself, stumbling over something, caught by surprise. " don't even know which brother you mean. You are aware you have six brothers right?" I was rambling. And if I knew I was being obvious she knew it as well. I did have a thing for her brother. Every time he caught my eyes my heart skipped a beat and even when I just thought of him I got all flushed.

"Uh, yeah sure. So why are you all flustered?" Her eyes went big. "You aren't thinking dirty things about my brother aren't you!?"

"No! I never would think of Fred in such..."

"Aha! I never said Fred's name!" She shouted smugly.
Shoot!

"Where's the potion Gin?" I asked, looking in her trunk so I could avoid her smug grin.

"Right here. Where it has been all the time." She smirked.

"Let's go." I muttered.

"Missing Fred already." She teased, making kissing noises. I groaned and tried to ignore her but when she made the next insinuation I couldn't stop myself from turning a bright shade of crimson. "This probably leaves Fred all stiff, you could give him one of your famous massages." She winked.
When we entered the common-room the boys got silent for a moment before Gin handed Fred the potion. I stood there awkwardly, not knowing if I should sit back down where I had been sitting minutes ago or not.