Chapter !)

Chapter !) (10)

Chapter 7

(A/N: Do not try kimberly's sandwich.. I mean you could but I aint takin no blame for what happens to you)

Kimberly's P.O.V.

I walked through the door to be ambushed by a hundred questions. If not more.

"Leave her alone" David said.

"Now. Kay what happen" He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Nothing. He drove himself home and I drove myself back."

"Shit she aint lying" Said Taylor.

"Why would anything happen girls" I said and they all stopped then begun to laugh.

"You need help ploting" Richie asked.

"Yes. But I already got the rest of this week planned out"

"You know what you should do?" Said Darrel.

"What?"

"Dress like a girl. So it could be harder on him"

"NO. I ain't changing for anyone or anything" I yelled and went up to my room. I locked the door for the first time in 2 years.

'I'm sorry' I heard Darrel said. That made me relax. I unlock the door and went down stairs.

"What?" I asked. They all looked away.

"I'm sorry you guys" I said. They all begun to laugh. This is why I loved this people.

"Call Of Dukie" Asked John showing me the controller. I nodded and jumped in the couch. After 4 hours of playing we had level up 4 times.

"Imma go catch some D's" I said and went upstairs after saying my goodnights. I went to the showers got out and putted my PJ's on and went to sleep.

The morning came and I was so tired.

"Kay!" Someone yelled.

"Leave me alone" I yelled.

"Is time to go to school"

"I don't want to go. My grades are good I don't have to go" I yelled.

"What's gonna happen to Justin?" I sat up.

"I don't care" I layed back down.

"Can't lie to werewolfs" He said.

"I'm too tired. Please."