Chapter $

Chapter $

Justin's P.O.V.

It's been 2 years since I last saw my mate. Today my family was moving. We were going to go to my uncles pack cuz our pack had currently been attacked by rogues. I had to start a new life. I life without a Mate. Today was the first day of school.

YAY.

NO is not so great. I hate school. I don't wanna see any other girl but my mate.

My uncle drove me to school. The school name was some spanish shit. Alfonso Dominguez High School. The school was named after him because he was the towns hero. My first class was Chesmitry.

YAY.

NO. How many times am I going to say it. I HATE SCHOOL.

I was about to turn around. When I smelled her buleberry scent. Did I get a new mate? I looked through the window and saw a tall girl. She was warring boys clothes. Her eyes were greenish honeyish. Her hair was black and she looked a little bit tan. She was arguing with the teacher. She putted her beats around her neck and walked towards the door. I zoned out. I saw her open the door. and walk right into me. I felt the electricity race through my body. And I knew it was Kimberly.

"Sorry" Her voice strong and firm and sweet and soft. What am I saying? She didn't look up at me. I saw her walk down the hallway. I went and sat next to the seat she was sitting on.

About 15 minutes later she came back in. She probably remeber that she forgot her bookbag. She gave the teacher a piece of paper.

"Where he at?" She asked. The teacher pointed to me. She looked over. Her gaze full of hatred. She walked over to her desk and sat down. She took a blue notebook out and turned to a section devider that said Chemistry.

"Here, copy all the notes and when your done give it back to me. iight?" She sounded like a straight up boy. But her voice was so sweet. She looked away from me.

"I'm Justin.....What's your name?" I had to be sure it was her.

"None of your god damn buisness" She said and put her beats around her head and clicked on the Chemistry hitlist.

'How are you gonna get her to trust us again?' My wolf asked.

'I don't know I'll think of something' I told him. As the class went by I was strategizing on how I was going to get her to trust me/to like me again. I knew she liked me but she looked stubborn. The bell rang breaking me out of thought.

"Are you done" She asked. She didn't sound angry or boyish. I had a feeling this was her real voice.

"No. Can I give it to you tomorrow?" I asked. Softly.

"NO! I need that nootebook for my next class" She said harshly. Bipolar much?

"What is your next class?" Is not like I'm not going to stalk her. Ofcourse I'm going to stalk her.