Finished Debate

Zacznij od początku

We were some yards away from the entrance when I noticed a group of about six guys sitting at one of the outdoor tables. They all wore baggy jeans that barely served their purpose with some loose T-shirts and bronzing chains. They looked like wannabe thugs sort of or like they belonged in a mini-gang. When I finished observing them, I noticed one of them pointing in our direction. Gaara must've noticed because he broke out into a jog to get to the entry.

The group saw this too and began to run in our direction before blocking our way. Gaara halted immediately and took a few steps back, fear evident in his eyes. Kiba took Gaara's place in front of the crowd, "If I'm guessing correctly, you are the guys that have been messing with Gaara, right?"

They snickered and a guy with white hair that wore glasses came to the front. (We all know who the asshole is.😑) "You are indeed correct." Fury began to pulse through me knowing that they put so much anxiety into Gaara. He is so tough and stubborn but to think that they almost broke him nearly made me cry from anger. I held it in though, because I don't want to start a fight when I need to be home soon.

I noticed Kiba balling his fists and his jaw clenching repeatedly. I put a hand on his shoulder but felt my scars deepen and knew that my eyes were already changing color. I knew Kiba would reach his breaking point and flip the fuck out without giving a second thought of consequences. Our consequence would be suspension if they attended our school as well. I would kick their ass without regret nor hesitation but I want to try my best to get at least a good attendance. Since most if not all the times I've been absent was because of Sasuke...

With that thought in mind, I need to hurry so he doesn't consider reverting back to the sex crazed boyfriend who'd make me miss school. "As much as I'd love to make your asses grass for touching him, we have somewhere to go and places to be. If I didn't have responsibilities, you'd have a bloody nose by now." I grabbed both of their shoulders and began to drag them around the group only for our path to be blocked. "Move out of my fucking way dipshit!"

One of the guys stood in front of us with a crooked-toothed smile on his face. "You really think we'd let this twink through here? He's gay and it's revolting. Just having him in my presence makes m-," He didn't get to finish because my fist made contact with his jaw. Damn that stings. He stumbled back and fell then held his face. "You fucking cunt!"

"You've got it all wrong, you're the real pussy here." I stroked my knuckles and glared at the jackass lying on the ground, groaning in pain. I made a move to continue beating the shit out of him but Gaara's grip on my arm made me stop. I was about to question him but his expression told me everything. My body stayed still but finally gave in, "Fine, come on."

I heard a snort, "You really think we're gonna let you get away after pulling that stunt? Are you a retard?" I turned to four eyes and glared.

"If I'm a retard for believing so... then yes, yes I am." The pain in my right hand began to slowly fade but continued to throb.

His eyes narrowed on me, "You're close to crossing a line"

Kiba stepped up to him, barely inches apart. "Really? Well, you obviously have no idea how close I am to shoving my shoe up your ass for being homophobic. That way you'd get a taste of our lifestyle you prick."

The guy's eyebrows touched his hairline before creasing, "So you're a fag too huh?" He got impossibly closer while I fumed from where I stood, struggling not to go ballistic.

"Yup, a faggot. A gay fairy." They glared at each other before Kiba lashed out and punched him in the eye. The weakling fell on the floor and hissed. "You're more of a bitch than me. Pathetic, I hope you're not the leader." I smirked. Kiba inspected his hand before shaking off the pain. "You have a hard ass head, must be why you're a complete dumbass that didn't know how to take a hint and back up when you're about to get your ass handed to you."