Part One

"Layla get back here!", William shouted.

I could not take the bullshit anymore. This has been happening since I was damn near 13 years old. I just don't see how come I haven't said anything. I'm 17, this has been going on for to long. How do you tell on someone who has been taking care of you. Feeding you. Clothing You. It's whatever, I have a year left and I'm out. Hopefully.

"Little Girl, come on, you have to do this for me. Do this for daddy please."

I will not respond. I will just go to sleep under this bed. He won't find me.

Next Morning

*alarm goes off*

Huhh, another day of boring teachers who lecture about dead presidents and numbers. I got ready to go to school, I knew William wasn't here because he goes to work at 4 a.m and I get up for school at 6:30. I glady...oh shit.

I run to the bathroom, almost to the toilet, well bath tub will do. This is the 3rd damn morning I threw up. William has to stop getting that government cheese, It does not settle well with my stomach.

Anyways I take a shower, Jeans, Jordans, a peplum shirt and jewelry will do. I'm not popular at my school but I sure as hell ain't a nobody. I just keep to myself mostly. I grab an apple, my bus card, bookbag and keys and head out the door.

At School

This English class is so damn boring. And i'm slightly irritated by everyone including myself. And Willaim keeps texting my damn phone.

"Hell's Seed"

Lay Bay. 10:45

I miss you. 10:46

I don't mean to have sex with you but you ask for.  2:13

-Do your really think I want that. Goodbye. I hate you. I wish I went right along with my mom. 2:33

See Bitch, don't get smart. I LOVE YOUUUUU LAY BAY. 3:02

I swear, I can't stand his ass. Since I have been putting it off. My name is Layla Micah Reed. I was born to my lovely mother Angelica Gwendolyn Reed and some dude. I have no idea who my father was. My mother never spoke about him, but she did marry him. I don't speak to her family. William hid me from everything. William and my mother met when I was 10, she died when I was 13. I miss her more than ever, but it's whatever. What am i supposed to do? I have no life. I have no friends. I don't even have my virginity. Shout out to the Bastard Demon Seed WIll. I rather just die.