Introduction and Prologue

Introduction:

Hope you like it! (See description too)

Prologue (Contains Filipino)

"Ian gising na! (Ian wake up!)"my loving mother said. "Opo(Yes)" I answered. Then I fixed my bed and went down for breakfast. I'm very sleepy but then I fixed and groomed myself for the first day for my mother said that I need to make a good first impression and besides I'm the last year's valedictorian! So much pressure huh! 

Now is my first day in the High School Life as an 11 year old (all because of hard work)! My parents kissed me and dropped me of to the gate saying "Ingat ha (Be safe) I love you"! Then I smiled and replied back then went to go to Gym for our Year Start program! After the program my classmates so me and said "Hay naku! Hindi nanaman ako magiging Top 1 (Hay naku(Expression)! I cannot be the Top 1 again!"

I met my teacher, Ms. Lily! She is an English teacher! We greeted her and she greeted us! We had a getting-to-know game she made and that was wonderful!!!!!!!!Like 5 stars! Then we had some orientations and some other needed-to-do stuff! We then ended our day and went back home with so much laughter and stories.

"I need to sleep for I second day" I said. Then I slept and rose up in the morning and fixed my self! Entering the car and went to the classroom. What will happen to me and my classmates? New Challenges? New friends? New Enemies? New Activities?....New Feelings?.......