Band Ah' Make Her Dance

"D-Lo I don't know about dancing. These hoes gone make me snap they necks the way they staring and shit!" I was mad as fuck. I haven't been here for fifteen minutes and hoes was staring at me and grinning me already! What the fuck was these ratchet ass broads looking at?

"Look man, you been on some bullshit all night. Stop worrying about them hoes. They just mad cause you fresh meat that's all.." He handed me two blue pills. "Here pop these, and get you ass out there! You got ten minutes."

"Whats this?"

"A lil something to help you relax." He walked out the room. I stood there for like two minutes staring at the pills and myself in the mirror. I can't believe my life was going down this rode. I never pictured myself dancing in a strip club. I always thought I was gone have a better life then this.

"Its always the young bitches that wanna make it seem like they brand new to this shit." Said the old bitch that I seen the last time. I looked up and she was eye balling me too hard. I watched her as she walked around me. Let me pop this pill before I have to kill me a bitch. I thought to myself.. I popped the two little blue pills and started getting dressed. I heard the DJ announce that I would be taking the stage in five minutes.

After I was done getting dressed, I slipped on my 6in Red Bottom heels and headed out towards the stage. I started feeling a lil loose and woozy. I was so horny I was ready to strip back stage.

"Alright y'all, we got fresh meat in the building! She go by the name Diamond and I can honestly say she live up to her name. She is one bad ass bitch! Let's all hear it for Diamond Deluxe!!"

He added the Deluxe part on there but it was a good catch. The DJ started playing Sex Room and I started hip rolling my way on to the center stage.   

I wasn't to fond of doing pole tricks, but I was gone do the best I could. I was rolling and twerking . I bent all the way over and shook my big Ass. The crowd went nuts and the bills started rolling in. I walked over to the pole and climbed all the way to the top and Did a backwards flip down it.

I know that shit sound complicating. But I was a cheerleader at school, so I am very flexible. Once I got used to the pole, I did tricks until the song went off. I collected my money and walked into the dressing room.

I had made about $3,600 tonight. I was more than happy.

"D-Lo wants you to work the floor."

Said some little white girl. I changed into some shorts and a crop top with my black red bottoms. I walked around, served food and drinks, did a couple of private sessions for about 2 hours. Even with clothes on, I looked the Shit.

  I made about $2,500 additional to what I already had. I went into my dressing room, changed into a love pink jogging suit, grabbed my bag with my clothes and money, and looked at the clock. It was 1:30 A.M. and I was ready to go.

I walked to D-Lo's office and opened the door to see the same white girl straddling him, just riding away.

"What the fuck!!???" I yelled. The girl hopped off of him, and he looked up at me with no remorse.

"You dirty fucking bastard!" I turned around and started walking towards the front door of the club. I was Damn near running. As soon as. got to the front door somebody pulled me back.

"Diamond stop!"

"No fuck you D-Lo! That's why you haven't been talking to me!? Because you been busy having yo wack Ass meetings in yo office fucking her?!!" I snatched my arm from him and walked outside towards his car.

"Well shit, I have to get it from somebody! You ain't giving it to me! I have needs Diamond!"

"And you willing to fuck over my feelings in the process?! I've been hurt too many times, I'm tired D-Lo! You know what.... Just take me home please!"

We got in the car, and headed home. I put my headphones in and blasted them on high. I was listening to Right One-  K. Michelle when D-Lo snatched my headphones out my ear and threw my phone out the window.

"Are you fucking nuts?!" I yelled.

"What do you want from me, huh? What? Tell me!" He responded I looked up to see that we was pulling up in front of the house. I tried to get out the car but he pulled me back.

"TELL ME DIAMOND!"

"I want yo fucking heart, okay?! Is that too much to fucking ask? You did all this for me, for what?! Am I here just for decoration?"

"Sex is part of a relationship! How the fuck you supposed to be with me but you don't wanna fuck me? You have yo needs and I have mine. I always satisfy yours, can you help with mines sometimes?!"

"You still don't get it, I see." I got out the car and walked in the house. He didn't follow me in, instead he sped off screeching his tires in the process.

I went upstairs,  took a long hot bath and put on some white boy shorts and a Black tank top. I put on some Hello Kitty house boots, pinned my hair in a high bun and walked downstairs. as I got closer to the second flight, I smelled loud Kush and Alcohol.  I seen D-Lo sitting there with three boys that I've never seen before.

"Damn D-Lo, this you?" One boy said.

"She cold bro!" Said somebody else. I just walked in the kitchen and Grabbed a glass of orange juice and a bagel and went and sat down next to D-Lo. He passed me the blunt but stared at me for about 30 seconds. I looked up at him and we made eye contact. 

"You know you in trouble right?"

"Nah. You need a whipping. You something else." I said taking a long pull from the blunt. He looked at me and laughed. I sat through about four blunts and went to go cook us some food. Once I was done eating I went upstairs, laid down and watched t.v.

  About a half hour later D-Lo came in kissing all on me.

"Um no. you not touching me until you take a shower and brush yo teeth."

"You better not go to sleep. "

"Why? You ain't getting none!"

He went to get in the shower and turned over. about 10 minutes later I can smell his body wash and toothpaste. He was kissing me and sucking all on my neck.

"Omg...... ooooo, D-Lo stop." I said in between moans. He was already at my navel. His soft Ass lips was driving me crazy!

He pulled my boy shorts down and started kissing my inner thighs, I wanted to scream so bad, But he told me his friends were still downstairs.  He came closer and closer to my kitty until his tongue finally met my clitoris.

"ooooh Shit, oh fuck, oh my god!!"

I moaned and screamed. this was my first time getting head and it felt like heaven.

After I came, he sucked me clean then climbed on top and slowly thrusted his big Dick inside me. Damn, if I knew he was packing like this I would've prepared myself. He started off very slow then sped up each time!

"Oh shit! yes! Yesssss! right there, oooooooooh!" I was screaming and moaning so loud and I had my nails dug so deep in his back. God this was heaven his Dick strokes was on point. His Shit was bomb!