Dad Getting Married

*Stretches, then yawn*
I then looked all around the room...no wait,  I looked all around the car. I hear familiar voices.
"Yes, I know, but shouldn't you told her first before you did this?" Ariel asked. "Don't worry. She will love you."
"Said who? "I whispered to myself. Dad must had hear me, because he said this," Said me." Ariel looked at me from the mirror. The car stopped.
  "You looked nice." She compliment. "Thanks." I said sweetly as I get out of the car. I hear one of them mumbles something, but I couldn't formed the words. So I skipped to the church and I took a step inside. It wasn't much people, so I was really happy 😊. I saw some of daddy's friends, his coworkers, but I totally didn't saw any of my relatives , so I was sad. Of course I won't see them because dad never invite them, because dad never told me, DUH!
Anyways,  I also saw dad's family and it's look like I saw Ariel's family too.
The church started. Dad had never told me this. He have never even talk to me about. All because I will make a big fuss about it, SO!
Sometimes I really think that nobody needs me but me. And that's make me so miserable and low self-esteem. Sometimes I really think, 'Why was I was created?'

😔